Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
That’s what initially drew me to watching it- Carla Gugino. Very underrated actress. She definitely brought a certain presence to the movie. This movie was a real original concept. Kind of artsy and subliminal with a few unexpected twists.
She had a series on Cinemax last year called JETT that was really good. It's a gritty, sexy, bloody modern noir story that deserved to be a big hit but Cinemax decided they didn't want to make scripted TV shows anymore.
I think it's on Hulu now.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

I was bracing myself and counting to 10 when I saw your quote in my alerts
:mjlol:

source.gif

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Anyone watch don’t run on amazon prime? Low budget but still enjoyable movie in which a monster tells a young teen boy he has to be in bed by sundown everyday or he will get consequences

That sounds interesting. I sleep on Amazon Prime unless there is a big show coming out. I need to stop that.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Anyone watch don’t run on amazon prime? Low budget but still enjoyable movie in which a monster tells a young teen boy he has to be in bed by sundown everyday or he will get consequences
I saw the description and just added that to my watchlist yesterday lol - are you watching it tonight?

edit - duhhh just re-read that you watched it and that was your feedback

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
That sounds interesting. I sleep on Amazon Prime unless there is a big show coming out. I need to stop that.
That’s where I get a lot of my suggestions - Amazon Prime. They do have gems from time to time. At least on the Firestick they do - it’s a better interface and more organized.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
She had a series on Cinemax last year called JETT that was really good. It's a gritty, sexy, bloody modern noir story that deserved to be a big hit but Cinemax decided they didn't want to make scripted TV shows anymore.
I think it's on Hulu now.
Oh word? I planned on watching that. If it made the move to hulu, just makes it easier

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I watch all old horror flicks on amazon prime. Found several docs on there too. One on Giallo flicks and the other about the best 50 horror movies you’ve never seen.

Prime is great if you want to watch 80s slasher flicks too