Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

FireFatMike

Get him outta here!!!!!!
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
I've been catching up on some old horror B movies while I'm on self quarantine. I had to stop after I started having dreams about some those films I've been watching. Does this happen to anyone else? My last dream was me being chased by the Demonic Toys.

Daps
Reppin
Denver
Horror thread brehs and brehettes, I need your help in creating a virus/zombie movie order that covers the whole process.

I’m thinking something like:
1. Contagion- origin of the virus
2. Cargo - main character knows he’s gonna get it and needs to get his affairs in order
3&4: 28 days later and 28 weeks later - cover the zombies overrunning everything
5. I am legend - or something post-apocalyptic
6. The cured

any additions, better movies that cover an aspect, etc?

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Horror thread brehs and brehettes, I need your help in creating a virus/zombie movie order that covers the whole process.

2. Cargo - main character knows he’s gonna get it and needs to get his affairs in order
3&4: 28 days later and 28 weeks later - cover the zombies overrunning everything
6. The cured

Dawn of the dead should be in there. Essentially showing what it might look like if society attempts to remake itself and how a place built on the idea of commerce just can’t let it go

Daps
Reppin
Denver
Dawn of the dead should be in there. Essentially showing what it might look like if society attempts to remake itself and how a place built on the idea of commerce just can’t let it go
Where would you put it in that order? Or what would you replace?

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
The reboot was bad, very disappointing. I had to cut it off when the father started bathing his dead daughter’s corpse - they played too much into the unnecessary shock value; that was a line they didn’t need to cross. The first per semetary worked bc they relied on actual scary moments with their story instead of graphic direction.
I was disinterested within the first two minutes. The cast was weak as hell. I didn’t care for anything or anyone and then I was pissed how the movie switched up from the original.

The first one is iconic

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
The invisible man- some good shyt but it got cheesy at times for me. This one of those movies you just know a black audience in a theater would have a field day with bringing the lols and fun moments.

the boy 2- ehh. It is what it is.

Haunt (shudder exclusive)- was surprised how entertained I was

the room (shudder exclusive)- decent movie. This shyt was sad when you think about it.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Flex Grossman said:

6. The cured

<REC> ......origin and pathology
Train to Busan.....overrun
Splinter.....another origin
Cemetery Man.....life after zombies
Dead Alive....(LOL) origin
Dead Snow.....you thought it was over

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Rufus Turner said:
I've been catching up on some old horror B movies while I'm on self quarantine. I had to stop after I started having dreams about some those films I've been watching. Does this happen to anyone else? My last dream was me being chased by the Demonic Toys.

Check out Night of the Demons. Classic 80's horror based on a Halloween party that goes left. Been trying to remember the title of another 80's slasher flick, but the title escapes me. Slasher is an Elvis impersonator and kills people with a guitar that has a big drill on the head.....:laff:

If you haven't seen it, I'd also recommend Humanoids from the Deep.....especially the last scene.​