Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Final Destination at 20: the bleakest teen horror film ever made?

Yes. Yes it was :mjcry::francis:

The 2000 franchise-starter was known for its gory shocks but it remains fascinating for its overwhelmingly downbeat message: death is coming for us all
Final Destination at 20: the bleakest teen horror film ever made?
This week marks the 20th anniversary and my (probable) 20th rewatch of Final Destination, a compellingly nasty yet darkly humorous film about the crushing inescapability of death. The set-up remains an underappreciated stroke of genius. A teen has a premonition that his flight to Paris will explode mid-air but finds out that by abandoning the plane with a random assortment of peers, a plan has been interrupted and the Grim Reaper must find gruesome ways to redress the imbalance.
I loved this movie. Even enjoyed the sequel.
Things took a nosedive after that though.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I loved this movie. Even enjoyed the sequel.
Things took a nosedive after that though.
The entire series was actually pretty decent unlike you, I won’t assign a blanket generalization to the rest of the franchise. I thought final destination 2 crash scene was epic

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The Wicker Man (1973) :ehh:
Girl on the Third Floor (2019) :gucci:
The Perfection (2018) :usure:
The Blackcoat's Daughter (2015) :jawalrus:
I Am the Pretty Thing That Lives in the House (2016) :camby:
Gerald's Game (2017) :gladbron:
The Invitation (2015) :demonic:

List reminds me, I've been thinking about movies I want to give a second pass...The Blackcoat's Daughter was one I really liked and want to rewatch. Last Shift and House on Willow Street are up there too. Pretty Thing def doesn't belong with those other ones. Girl on the Third Floor is the only one I haven't seen.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Never been comfortable behind a truck carrying logs since that damned scene.
:russ: Same!!! I will cross over 4 lanes just to avoid driving next to a truck carrying anything or hauling lumber etc . Especially those trucks carrying cars for dealerships. Feeling like one is going to roll off into the road or highway. That movie made me paranoid about a lot of things.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
The entire series was actually pretty decent unlike you, I won’t assign a blanket generalization to the rest of the franchise. I thought final destination 2 crash scene was epic

The first one was great.
The second on was really good.
The third one was ass and the fourth one was even worse.
The fifth one was an improvement on the two that came before it but was still pretty mediocre.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
WE SUMMON THE DARKNESS
bo2c2zp.jpg

PLOT: Three best friends cross paths with sadistic killers after they travel to a secluded country home to party.
CAST: Alexandra Daddario, Keean Johnson, Maddie Hasson, Logan Miller, Amy Forsyth and Johnny Knoxville
DIRECTOR: Marc Meyers

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I feel like his is a universal thing among horror fans.

can anyone think of any others?
Walking near a high rise building and falling debris hits you in the head; driving over a bridge and a support beam gives out, the car in front of you goes down, you hit the brakes but there’s nothing you can do to stop your car due to momentum