Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I don't expect Greta and Hansel to do box office numbers even though they did online promo into it - I want to see it for substance. Looks like it's along the lines of Malificent, have a dedicated fan base and go on to do a Greta and Hansel Part 2.
Yeah those kinda high art horror flicks don’t do well in January. Now if it was resident evil :wow:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Yes, it was worth the watch. Not too cheesy or too corny, and it's not too over the top like the average disaster movie.
Decent storyline but they could have left out some of the father-daughter dialogue, it's like we get it- they're estranged.. now get to the action sequences. That was the only part but overall a good watch.
Cacs having family drama during a catastrophe always has me like :stopitslime:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Cacs having family drama during a catastrophe always has me like :stopitslime:
:mjlol::dead::dead:it's not enough that they're battling dangerous weather, torrential tornados/storms and killer water beasts, no hope of immediate rescue, potential blood poisoning and life threatening wounds but yeah, let's talk about how we can work through all the emotional family trauma built up over the past 6 years even though we're about to die and it won't matter.
:martin:
That's what got to me with The Walking Dead - battling zombies, disease, survivalists but have long drawn out conversations about drama and relationship dynamics, always making a damn speech or soliloquy at the worst times possible..
:what:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
:mjlol::dead::dead:it's not enough that they're battling dangerous weather, torrential tornados/storms and killer water beasts, no hope of immediate rescue, potential blood poisoning and life threatening wounds but yeah, let's talk about how we can work through all the emotional family trauma built up over the past 6 years even though we're about to die and it won't matter.
:martin:
That's what got to me with The Walking Dead - battling zombies, disease, survivalists but have long drawn out conversations about drama and relationship dynamics, always making a damn speech or soliloquy at the worst times possible..
:what:
It's about to eat me! :bryan:

You said you promised you would come back home daddy!

It's eating me! :bryan:

I believed you!

I'm dying...:bryan:

Daddy!! No!!!

:mjtf:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Current watch: This is good so far, much better than IT2. Y’all slept on this movie in here but I’m engaged @storyteller finally watching this-
220px-Scary_Stories_to_Tell_in_the_Dark_film_logo.jpg
:mjlit:
I was going to say Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark but that movie had teenagers in it, not kids and it wasn't all that good either.:bugsshrug:
I found it to be spectacularly underwhelming. Bummed me out too because I was pretty excited to see it.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Has anyone watched BLISS on Shudder? I checked out the trailer and it looked kinda weak but I've been seeing a lot of the horror heads I follow on Twitter big upping it so wanted to see if anyone in here checked it out already.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:gucci: :scust:
Your rationale in reference to movies that you don’t like is unacceptable. Those kids in that movie acted and had a better plot and storyline than the adult horror movies in similar categories.

I see that you’re trying to restore the energy.. diplomacy season is over. Let the games begin, my movies will not be disparaged
tumblr_pxwnwlu2NB1s1vn29o2_500.gifv

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hulu's INTO THE DARK entry for FEBRUARY is MY VALENTINE:

:unimpressed:

Have you watched it yet? No you haven’t. Looks like they’re trying to make it more like the Black Mirror series. But lol at the purple and pink undertones like the Nic Cage movies. You are biased against Hulu anyway- just like the Omar Epps horror movie and the Thanksgiving pilgrim family movie. Your opinion is not valid.
:francis::stopitslime:

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Have you watched it yet? No you haven’t. Looks like they’re trying to make it more like the Black Mirror series. But lol at the purple and pink undertones like the Nic Cage movies. You are biased against Hulu anyway- just like the Omar Epps horror. Your opinion is not valid.
:francis::stopitslime:
I'm not biased against them...they just keep churning out these mediocre INTO THE DARK movies.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Has anyone watched BLISS on Shudder? I checked out the trailer and it looked kinda weak but I've been seeing a lot of the horror heads I follow on Twitter big upping it so wanted to see if anyone in here checked it out already.
Finish what you started with Scary Stories to tell In the Dark, address your disdain for that movie other than the kids, with a plausible explanation
How could you not like that? The stew/big toe story and the spider bites-
:damn:

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Finish what you started with Scary Stories to tell In the Dark, address your disdain for that movie other than the kids, with a plausible explanation
How could you not like that? The stew/big toe story and the spider bites-
:damn:
I honestly can barely remember anything about it now. I might re-watch it this weekend to see if I have the same opinion.