Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Been sick this weekend so I’ve been on a binge. Clovehitch killer:ehh:, sweetheart (:mjpls:), harpoon:gucci:, midsommar:ld:body at Brighton rock :hhh:
Sweetheart was boring - I don’t know who gave that the green light, couldn’t finish it. I’m not watching a movie watching her the whole time. And finally - someone in here who thought Midsommar was okay. Body at Brighton Rock - that’s the movie with the bear?

• Dap
Reactions: Dig

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nah lol
I was watching the original movie
Oh ok. Lol. Got my hopes up for nothing.
sad-walk-away-gif-10.gif

Dig

Catch Up
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Sweetheart was boring - I don’t know who gave that the green light, couldn’t finish it. I’m not watching a movie watching her the whole time. And finally - someone in here who thought Midsommar was okay. Body at Brighton Rock - that’s the movie with the bear?
I was enjoying shorty thighs more than the movie :russ:. Naw, body at Brighton is about this park ranger who finds a dead body on her first day in the field. It’s got some isolation/psychological themes but I wouldn’t recommend it :scust:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Watched final destination 3 yesterday. fukkery. Not my fav entry of the series though. Probably my second least fav sitting right above the final destination.

Planned to see gretel and Hansel but didn’t happen. Still got it on deck though.

Also started watching Opera and I’m intrigued as fukk

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Watched final destination 3 yesterday. fukkery. Not my fav entry of the series though. Probably my second least fav sitting right above the final destination.

Planned to see gretel and Hansel but didn’t happen. Still got it on deck though.

I forgot al about that Gretel and Hansel. Did it flop? Heard it looks great but less filling. Trailer was kind of dope.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

I watched "Countdown" last night aka Final Destination Lite, Death via Wifi... wow that movie was weird and all over the place.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I forgot al about that Gretel and Hansel. Did it flop? Heard it looks great but less filling. Trailer was kind of dope.
Doesn’t look like it did well. Which sucks cause I always want horror to kill it at the box office. No pun intended. But I plan on catching it when I get the free time
I watched "Countdown" last night aka Final Destination Lite, Death via Wifi... wow that movie was weird and all over the place.

I didn’t want to see that but someone I know saw it and she wasn’t a fan lol. Had so many words for it

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Did y'all see crawl? Worth watching?
Crawl is dope. But as with most horror flicks depends on your taste. If you like monster movies? You’ll dig it. If you like monster movies with characters with their own drama and story? You’ll really dig it. But yeah if monster movies aren’t your thing and father daughter dynamics put you to sleep, skip it:russ:

They could’ve made it like a syfy movie but they took steps to make sure it’s not. Really fun time at the theater

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Doesn’t look like it did well. Which sucks cause I always want horror to kill it at the box office. No pun intended. But I plan on catching it when I get the free time

I didn’t want to see that but someone I know saw it and she wasn’t a fan lol. Had so many words for it
I don't expect Greta and Hansel to do box office numbers even though they did online promo into it - I want to see it for substance. Looks like it's along the lines of Malificent, have a dedicated fan base and go on to do a Greta and Hansel Part 2.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Did y'all see crawl? Worth watching?
Yes, it was worth the watch. Not too cheesy or too corny, and it's not too over the top like the average disaster movie.
Decent storyline but they could have left out some of the father-daughter dialogue, it's like we get it- they're estranged..droned on and on with the dramatic "dad" tension - now get to the action sequences. That was the only part that dragged a bit but overall a good watch.