Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
The book was really good and the show has been one of the better King adaptations.
I was just thinking about ordering the book after seeing this first episode. Very intriguing. I needed a new mystery book for the collection. I was on the fence about watching this until I saw Jason Bateman - good actor.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I was just thinking about ordering the book after seeing this first episode. Very intriguing. I needed a new mystery book for the collection. I was on the fence about watching this until I saw Jason Bateman - good actor.
He's directing the episodes too.

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international

do my horror brehs got intel on this one?:jbhmm: might catch it Saturday.

sidenote: I know this doesn't really qualify for the thread but I'm watching dead zone with Walken right now, it's pretty dope. Randomly saw clips of it on YouTube and am now watching it since it's up on prime.:obama:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas

sidenote: I know this doesn't really qualify for the thread but I'm watching dead zone with Walken right now, it's pretty dope. Randomly saw clips of it on YouTube and am now watching it since it's up on prime.:obama:

Elijah Woods is making a big transition into the horror films. I wouldn't sleep on him. This could be good.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Where is it available to watch ?

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
probably watch that Nic Cage joint later.
was getting into this shyton SHUDDER this German joint called "4 Hands."
fell asleep, but was getting really interesting.

cac poster

// ...
Daps
Reppin
Paris

cac poster

// ...
Daps
Reppin
Paris

Had this on the watchlist for a while, every time I check for it on the streams I can’t find it

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
@MartyMcFly @Nicole0416 @storyteller @Flex Grossman @Jello Biafra @BXKingPin82 @cac poster

Holy shyt I saw, 'The Color out of Space' that was the best Horror movie I've seen in a long time. Better than Dr. Sleep better than Hereditary. shyt was insane. Nick Cage over acted his ass off.
I'm hearing real good things about it. Better than Dr. Sleep though :wtb:??? Midsommar was miles better than Hereditary. Hereditary was a snoozefest to me. Midsommar is on PrimeVideo now, so I'm definitely rewatching. I don't understand how you all could like Hereditary but sleep on Midsommar. Don't @ me, sirs.
:unimpressed:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I'm hearing real good things about it. Better than Dr. Sleep though :wtb:??? Midsommar was miles better than Hereditary. Hereditary was a snoozefest to me. Midsommar is on PrimeVideo now, so I'm definitely rewatching. I don't understand how you all could like Hereditary but sleep on Midsommar. Don't @ me, sirs.
:unimpressed:
The Color out of space is better than CheeksSommar.:mjgrin: