Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Never seen anyone survive past 7 days after watching that tape :picard:
Yeah but at least you have time to prepare for the inevitable rather than instant death. 7 days to handle your affairs, say goodbye to everybody
source.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
What's crazy is that I live in Texas and my birthday's in March. :ohhh:

I live in a state where guns are legal, I'll survive easily.
Lol. One gun is not going to work, dude survived multiple murder attempts for years- you need a whole arsenal and more people . You can only hide out in barns and meat factories for so long - it’s not just him that you can contend with - it’s his whole inbred family .

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
No I haven’t - what’s that about?
It's based on an H.P. Lovecraft story. It's basically about this meteorite from outta space hitting a small town and how it affects this family. I can't really say much without spoiling it but it might end up being my favorite horror of 2020/2019. People are sleeping on it cause it's Nicolas Cage but they got one with this. :wow:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
It's based on an H.P. Lovecraft story. It's basically about this meteorite from outta space hitting a small town and how it affects this family. I can't really say much without spoiling it but it might end up being my favorite horror of 2020/2019. People are sleeping on it cause it's Nicolas Cage but they got one with this. :wow:

I just read up on it
https://www.registerguard.com/news/...tful-weirdo-performance-in-color-out-of-space
There are many reasons horror movie buffs have been eagerly awaiting “Color Out of Space,” an adaptation of an H.P. Lovecraft story from Elijah Wood’s SpectreVision production company. But for anyone else, a four-word litmus test will determine just how much of a kick you’ll get out of it: Nicolas Cage, alpaca farmer.

For those whose eyes just rolled out of their heads at the thought of the 56-year-old Oscar winner in yet another B-movie — they seem to be his bread-and-butter these days — there’s probably not much that can reel you back. But for those who might have yelped with delight, you’re in for a boffo performance, courtesy of an actor who has become the weirdo of choice for oddball auteurs everywhere.

Cage devotees will love his portrayal of Nathan Gardner, the patriarch of a family of five trying to adjust to the move to Lovecraft’s fictional rustic town of Arkham, Massachusetts, where Nathan’s wife (Joely Richardson) is recovering from cancer surgery. Things really begin to go awry when a meteorite lands in the front yard and the Gardners must contend with what comes with it: