Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
That "Shining in the WH" movie sounds intriguing but I'm not as interested in another Texas Chainsaw reboot.
and why am I not surprised :stopitslime:
We're getting one anyway; I'll be the first one here to post up any updates, trailers, and I will make sure to review it when that movie eventually gets released. #RZRevengeNotOver #JelloMold #Jello BeHatin
:umad:

Last edited:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
:jbhmm::patrice:
Definitely can't be planned on an open forum like this. I've had my share of people in other forums trying to take attempted 'deep dives' into my personal on their investigate discovery wave for whatever reason even going so far as to create fraud info; public meet up groups hasn't exactly worked out well for females on here. (Not anything against anyone in this thread, yall are cool af- it's the other segment that likes to instigate just to instigate and lurk for nefarious purposes).
Nah not in the open. We can get on group me or something.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
If we’re going to do it we need to be precise. We can’t have a lot of people cause no thank you. We gotta sync up schedules. And also what’s our angle? Or are we just going to talk random horror? I think it would be great to look at the “canon” of horror flicks and determine if they truly belong. Or look at filmographies of directors and break then down.
A simple way to approach it would be each podcast would have a specific subject with time set aside for horror news discussion.
So one episode could be on a specific subgenre, one ep would be reviewing a new release, one would be doing a dep dive into a specific director etc.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I can’t wait for this beef. Everlasting :russ:
His slanderous reviews of all RZ related works are forever etched into my memory. :demonic:
Last year (or earlier this year), when he said that he didn't like Texas Chainsaw movies, that was his first strike. I gave him a pass, but since that time his blatant unjustified and spontaneous libel aggression cannot be dismissed. There will be no cease-fire in the near future. This will end when my cycle of revenge is complete or he is forced to capitulate. Until then, this will play out like Jamie Lee Curtis and Michael Myer's kill scenes- that's been going on for 40 years.
:manny:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.