Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
is there any horror podcast that tells spooky stories? like what they do with the murder story podcast

I found one on Spotify called Spooked that's pretty much like one of those "a haunting" docuseries except instead of visual re-enactments you get sound effects of course. I've only checked three episodes so far. Two were decent and one was weak, but I've been trying to find a good horror or creepy pasta type podcast myself and it's the most promising one so far.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Which is why I ain’t coming if that’s what we’re doing. Nah ah. I seen too many horror movies :lolbron:
Like a bad coli version of Tucker and Dale - everybody comes together for the right intent, but ends up being so paranoid and suspect given the circumstances; taking themselves out in a comedy of errors and deadly misunderstandings.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
What would be a good female horror movie villain?:jbhmm:
Come to think of it, has there really been a recurring female horror character in films ..hmmm.

Tiffany in the CHILD'S PLAY franchise
Mary White in CARRIE
Ma in MA
Ann in HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME
Annie Wilkes in MISERY
Mandy Lane in ALL THE BOYS LOVE MANDY LANE
Jill in SCREAM 4
Sadie and McKayla in TRAGEDY GIRLS

It's not that many lady villains in horror and even fewer who were recurring.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
A simple way to approach it would be each podcast would have a specific subject with time set aside for horror news discussion.
So one episode could be on a specific subgenre, one ep would be reviewing a new release, one would be doing a dep dive into a specific director etc.

Damn this could really be fire if we plotted it out right. Idk much about how to get more than one of us into a recording outside of on-location recording though. I have the equipment for one person to do phone-in interviews though if there weren't options to get three or four of us into a round table type of deal too.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Damn this could really be fire if we plotted it out right. Idk much about how to get more than one of us into a recording outside of on-location recording though. I have the equipment for one person to do phone-in interviews though if there weren't options to get three or four of us into a round table type of deal too.
What you need to do a group podcast quick and easy:
Skype, Google Hangouts, Zoom or any other conferencing software.
A backup recording software (like Callnote)
A decent microphone(s)
Editing software (like Audacity)

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I did a thread about female horror villains I'm sure there are some recurring ones.

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/name-some-horror-movies-with-female-villains.731216/
I remember that thread. It's where I posted how SCREAM 4 should have ended.

I still say the proper ending for Scream 4 is Jill's plan working and Sidney,Dewey and Gale get killed but the one snag is that Kirby survived and Jill ends up having to share the spotlight with her.
That sets up the next movie where Jill & Kirby are at the same college and Jill tries to do the "copycat killer" scheme so she can finally kill Kirby and have the spotlight all to herself.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Word shyt sound like a set up.:ohhh:....:merchant:
The person that initiates contact and puts the thought or idea in everyone's head is usually the main suspect. :wtb::patrice:

The plan comes together only to find out that an anonymous person has actually hijacked @Daredevil's account, the real Daredevil is locked in a fortified, sound proof basement in a Saw like contraption, after unknowingly being followed on his way home. Unknown to the rest of the group, we have been watched by a horror discussion room stalker, codename: Dark Energy. He is on a mission from the dark web to sadistically trap and lure horror fans via cyber connections into one space like Unfriended. Where he sets up a remote trap ala Escape Room or Cube. Forcing each member into a game of survival. Instead of working together, each person begins to suspect another person of being the villain. Only to realize that @Jello Biafra is Dark Energy. He is actually a diehard Rob Zombie fan cult leader whose has let his obsession with RZ movies, cloud his judgement. He only fronts his disdain and contempt for RZ movies in comment sections to mask his real intention - to act out different scenes from 31, Devil's Rejects in real time with real people as the basis for his own script.
:lupe::francis:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
The person that initiates contact and puts the thought or idea in everyone's head is usually the main suspect. :wtb::patrice:

The plan comes together only to find out that an anonymous person has actually hijacked @Daredevil's account, the real Daredevil is locked in a fortified, sound proof basement in a Saw like contraption, after unknowingly being followed on his way home. Unknown to the rest of the group, we have been watched by a horror discussion room stalker, codename: Dark Energy. He is on a mission from the dark web to sadistically trap and lure horror fans via cyber connections into one space like Unfriended. Where he sets up a remote trap ala Escape Room or Cube. Forcing each member into a game of survival. Instead of working together, each person begins to suspect another person of being the villain. Only to realize that @Jello Biafra is Dark Energy. He is actually a diehard Rob Zombie fan cult leader whose has let his obsession with RZ movies, cloud his judgement. He only fronts his disdain and contempt for RZ movies in comment sections to mask his real intention - to act out different scenes from 31, Devil's Rejects in real time with real people as the basis for his own script.
:lupe::francis:
That would never happen. I'm actually Daredevil and I don't get kidnapped. I also fight better when blind according to my wrestling coach. Unless of course I was always the killer .

Or you are.:ohhh: