Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
yo that 2nd one had me looking like a straight up bytch!
youd think i was from Queens.
:pachaha:

:damn:
:mjtf:hollllldddd all the way uppppp... you're violating :whoa:I'm from Queens :stopitslime:
Being a Queen Bytch is different from being a queen's bytch.
Besides that, Queens makes Kings. Life is not a horror movie where I'm from but we still represent.
:unimpressed::stylin:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Spyglass Resurrecting Ghostface in New ‘Scream’ Movie [Exclusive]

Don’t like Williamson not being involved. Also know for a fact blumhouse wanted this so I’m sad that didn’t happen. Although I suppose they could still get involved
:ohhh:I'll have to come back to take a look and read these later.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I haven’t seen a non-glowing review on bloody disgusting in a minute lmao.
Anyone have any other publications they follow?

back when I was a kid I used to read Empire mag pretty religiously
I follow a lot of content from pages that I follow on IG and Twitter. and I have a "horror film" google alert set up. I've been lacking in keeping up or watching anything since last week.
I'll post up the names of the sites that I use on the regular as I have time later.

cac poster

// ...
Daps
Reppin
Paris
Ah, yeah I agree with everything you said haha. The Muscietti guy was laughably bad at meshing the characters together, all of the adult scenes felt like they were out of a half-assed TV show.

The scare pieces were a drop in quality from the first one too, by no small degree either. That scene that ripped off The Thing was just so bad... like, really, just so poorly and annoyingly done. The trailer scene that you mentioned was almost great but doubly ruined its surprise factor because they 1. Telegraphed that it was pennywise almost from the start instead of letting the surrealism work it’s magic, and 2. .....BECAUSE IT WAS IN THE DAMN TRAILER! Wtf

shame too because Bill Hader really brought it. The self-conflict he felt with himself was really masterfully done, I honestly think he’s growing in to a great actor after Barry and this. Absolutely wasted on terrible pacing and dialogue in the script

cac poster

// ...
Daps
Reppin
Paris
I follow a lot of content from pages that I follow on IG and Twitter. and I have a "horror film" google alert set up. I've been lacking in keeping up or watching anything since last week.
I'll post up the names of the sites that I use on the regular as I have time later.
Cool, would appreciate this. Thanks in advance :tongue:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:mjtf:hollllldddd all the way uppppp... you're violating :whoa:I'm from Queens :stopitslime:
Being a Queen Bytch is different from being a queen's bytch.
Besides that, Queens makes Kings. Life is not a horror movie where I'm from but we still represent.
:unimpressed::stylin:

I saw his slander. I let it ride. Bx nikkas talk a lot of shyt:francis: it’s what they do best