Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
This is a dope flick. Not as scary as the real life shyt it’s based on tho but dope nonetheless
Is this based on the Jim Jones - People’s Temple cult?? I came across a documentary about their final days along with the actual audio and live footage at the time - all I know is that it’s not something I ever want to hear again .. smh. The cries of pain and screams along with the demonic inhuman noises in the background -Stayed with me for days.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Are you talking to that other poster or me?
@cac poster

Is this based on the Jim Jones - People’s Temple cult?? I came across a documentary about their final days along with the actual audio and live footage at the time - all I know is that it’s not something I ever want to hear again .. smh. The cries of pain and screams along with the demonic inhuman noises in the background -Stayed with me for days.

Yup. That shyt fukked with me too. CNN and MSNBC both aired docs about 10 years ago for its anniversary and it scared me more than any horror movie I've ever seen. That shyt was intense and just all kinds of wrong.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Started Watching a few episodes of this show- “Stan Against Evil” hilarious. (Hulu) horror/comedy. I love this show so far
:russ::mjlol::dead:
stan-against-evil.jpg

cac poster

// ...
Daps
Reppin
Paris
Ahh... you think everything “sucks” or find faults in it . :deadmanny:What horror movies do you actually like ??

Im curious about this too. Homie, what do you like? Not even being critical, just trying to figure out your taste
Lmaooo :bryan: I’m sorry, I really enjoy this thread & you guys are great. Sometimes I get a little bit particular.

I wish you guys would connect w me on letterboxd
cac_viewer’s profile
I even have my top 40 on there:wink:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@cac poster

Yup. That shyt fukked with me too. CNN and MSNBC both aired docs about 10 years ago for its anniversary and it scared me more than any horror movie I've ever seen. That shyt was intense and just all kinds of wrong.
There were vids and interviews with survivors over on what I call the “dark side” of YouTube - it’s almost like they were possessed and mind controlled. Very intense. That planned community utopia was more like a satanic refuge compound.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lmaooo :bryan: I’m sorry, I really enjoy this thread & you guys are great. Sometimes I get a little bit particular.

I wish you guys would connect w me on letterboxd
cac_viewer’s profile
I even have my top 40 on there:wink:
Ok. I don’t even know what Letterboxd is - “you kids with all of your fancy apps and platforms :old:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Ok. I don’t even know what Letterboxd is - “you kids with all of your fancy apps and platforms :old:
A lot of writers, directors, critics and members of the film community use it. It’s basically a way to tell people what you’re watching and for you to spy on what other people are watching. Some give reviews some don’t. It’s helpful if it’s December and you’re trying to remember what you saw way back in January

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
For folks interested in the Jim Jones stuff there is an HBO limited series that is supposed to be in the works by Vince Gilligan & Octavia Spencer with Michelle McClaren directing.
It is based on the book 'Raven: The Untold Story of Jim Jones and His People'.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
For folks interested in the Jim Jones stuff there is an HBO limited series that is supposed to be in the works by Vince Gilligan & Octavia Spencer with Michelle McClaren directing.
It is based on the book 'Raven: The Untold Story of Jim Jones and His People'.
Sigh. Idk man. I think I’m done with him. Several docs. That movie. I think I’m good