Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
220px-The_Lighthouse.jpeg

9/10

Gothicesque style, one on one, curiosity kills the octopus! a mermaid you see and dare? 7th seal gave me vibes then a visual nightmare..

BEAUTIFUL..HORRIFYING!!
]#

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC

Available Dubbed now and I've really enjoyed the first half of it. The scares are legit and the vibe is weird throughout. The biggest issue I've got is that the protagonist is profoundly not likeable as opposed to a lot of the people around her, but that works because or the horror mechanics in the story. I don't want to give away a ton because coming in clueless is kinda helpful. Every time I started to think I knew what tropes to expect, there'd be some movement that reshapes my expectations. I'ma finish this one fast for sure.

cac poster

// ...
Daps
Reppin
Paris
Watched “Sole Survivor” last night. I can see why this is a gem for a lot of 80s horror heads; great mixture of unique concept, well written & acted lead (giving the lady a relatable and very human disposition), great atmosphere and use of the sets. Shame the director wasn’t able to make a few more one-offers in this lane, though “Night of the Comet” seems to be well-loved