Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Exodus redux
:blessed: That is everything. You use it as a Kodi add- on?? The quality is excellent, allegedly. Have you heard of Xanax Build? People streamed content there too. I still have Shudder, Netflix, hbo, subsc... but this is nice to have for new movies, allegedly. Did a tutorial over the weekend and it works fine, allegedly.

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
No explanations on why or how it started, Strangers style. There were cues that there were a lot more victims (the amount of invitations in the opening, people going inside as the protagonists pulled up and the witch at the end says something along the lines of "do you think you're the only one to make it this far?"). Considering how it all fell out and some of the dialogue clues, I could imagine these guys revisiting this plot and fleshing out a backstory if Haunt has some success. I kinda hope not though, I like this as a one-off. To think the Quiet Place writers went from that to Haunt, I'm hoping they keep coming up with new storylines or reimagining old concepts.
@Daredevil
I'm late to this - but that ending went right over my head, I think. ***Spoilers ahead (for those who didn't watch yet). Ok, the nurse comes into her hospital room after she had the dream where her mom greets her at the front door. The nurse says "your friend is doing fine.. I'm going to need you to sign this Release". That triggers a flashback where she remembers signing the release upon arrival at the Haunted House. Fast forward to her at her house-- man in the clown mask pulls up to her house, more chaos ensues. This part was real? The girl knew ahead of time that the killer was coming to stalk her at her mother's house/childhood home? and she was prepared for it through her own series of traps?

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
@Daredevil
I'm late to this - but that ending went right over my head, I think. ***Spoilers ahead (for those who didn't watch yet). Ok, the nurse comes into her hospital room after she had the dream where her mom greets her at the front door. The nurse says "your friend is doing fine.. I'm going to need you to sign this Release". That triggers a flashback where she remembers signing the release upon arrival at the Haunted House. Fast forward to her at her house-- man in the clown mask pulls up to her house, more chaos ensues. This part was real? The girl knew ahead of time that the killer was coming to stalk her at her mother's house/childhood home? and she was prepared for it through her own series of traps?
I guess. I'm not sure why any of that happened. It seemed like it was her taking power back? Idk.

JAY?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queens

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
@Daredevil

Yeah, that's what I got from it.
She realized that the clown was still alive and that he'd try to catch her before she could report everything that happened. So my guess is she signs the release, rushes home and preps the traps (all inspired by the stuff that happened to her during the Haunt which was a nice touch). It's a bit of a leap from the rest of film that felt a little more grounded in realism to me, but I didn't mind it much. I like the role reversal stuff, you're next was dope!

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
It's definitely a bit of reaching on my part, but I give a lot f the credit to the lock box. They have the cell phones and the waivers with all of the victims' information so that they can keep an eye on things. Plus the fact that they don't have a real motive and plotted to burn down the building means they'd be hard to track on top of that.

The other bit that I could see second guessing is how these guys keep things flowing with groups coming in and out since we get to see another group enter the haunt right as our people pull in...but our characters go through a long ordeal. For that I just chalked it up to the fact that they only turn the sign on when they're ready to bring in another group and the Clown out front can delay (which he did a bit of with our protagonists) while the others do their thing.

Both are definitely reaching a bit though.
You're next made more sense though.
She was raised in a survivalist commune.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Is it worth the sub? I'll happily pay a few dollars to not have to look for streams or potential buffering issues. Especially if it's a scary movie. I don't want any interruptions
yeah.
it got some good shyt on there.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
Blumhouse has some stealth good movies. I watched Bloodlines today and while it wasn’t a A24 critics choice flick it was enjoyable entertaining movie.

I give it
:Float::Float::Float:.5 out of 5

Hell house 3 gets
:Float: out 5
. That shyt was horrid.

JAY?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queens
yeah.
it got some good shyt on there.

Hopefully someone can answer this quickly.
I got the app to try and watch the movie Haunt ya been talking about but it's not on it.
Any recommendations?
I got a couple people ready to watch it and food on the way