Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

morris

Superstar
Daps
Bout to go in living room see if i can stay up and watch this Bloodline joint with dude that played Stifler.
Movie was alright. Nothing great. I'ma big buff on origins, Until the end plot twist this seemed like a twist on another horror movie
the first Friday the 13th

the movie style reminded me of Upgrade (great movie btw)

and fun fact, kermit was in this movie (had to check to be sure)

giphy.gif

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Movie was alright. Nothing great. I'ma big buff on origins, Until the end plot twist this seemed like a twist on another horror movie
the first Friday the 13th

the movie style reminded me of Upgrade (great movie btw)

and fun fact, kermit was in this movie (had to check to be sure)

giphy.gif
yeah. Kermie be poppin up in mad random shyt.
he was great in The Leftovers.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Now im not gonna say Corporate Animals was GOOD.
But i WAS entertained.
:pachaha:

Demi Moore playing the hell out the a$$hole boss role.

:mjlol:

What they did to the Hangover guy.

:scust:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Can anyone tell me why that kid knew the Hell House theme on piano?

How did he learn the song and why did he up to the Abaddon years later?

Last edited:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Watched
Assimilated: interesting take on Invasion of the body snatchers.

Watched Haunt @storyteller it was good. The ending was satisfying. Did they explain why they were doing this or how many times they did it before?

No explanations on why or how it started, Strangers style. There were cues that there were a lot more victims (the amount of invitations in the opening, people going inside as the protagonists pulled up and the witch at the end says something along the lines of "do you think you're the only one to make it this far?"). Considering how it all fell out and some of the dialogue clues, I could imagine these guys revisiting this plot and fleshing out a backstory if Haunt has some success. I kinda hope not though, I like this as a one-off. To think the Quiet Place writers went from that to Haunt, I'm hoping they keep coming up with new storylines or reimagining old concepts.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
No explanations on why or how it started, Strangers style. There were cues that there were a lot more victims (the amount of invitations in the opening, people going inside as the protagonists pulled up and the witch at the end says something along the lines of "do you think you're the only one to make it this far?"). Considering how it all fell out and some of the dialogue clues, I could imagine these guys revisiting this plot and fleshing out a backstory if Haunt has some success. I kinda hope not though, I like this as a one-off. To think the Quiet Place writers went from that to Haunt, I'm hoping they keep coming up with new storylines or reimagining old concepts.
My question would be how would they have so many victims and no one would be after them? No cops ect?

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
My question would be how would they have so many victims and no one would be after them? No cops ect?

It's definitely a bit of reaching on my part, but I give a lot f the credit to the lock box. They have the cell phones and the waivers with all of the victims' information so that they can keep an eye on things. Plus the fact that they don't have a real motive and plotted to burn down the building means they'd be hard to track on top of that.

The other bit that I could see second guessing is how these guys keep things flowing with groups coming in and out since we get to see another group enter the haunt right as our people pull in...but our characters go through a long ordeal. For that I just chalked it up to the fact that they only turn the sign on when they're ready to bring in another group and the Clown out front can delay (which he did a bit of with our protagonists) while the others do their thing.

Both are definitely reaching a bit though.