Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
baby girl that is a COMEDY

the pedo is a talented director but fukk him where he breathes

not really as the clown per se is not the cause of it all

I never saw this so I am unsure if ti belongs

Lol- I know but it stlll scared me as a kid especially Those cotton candy coc00ns. And wait ......the director of that is a pedo??!! Uggggghh, why am I just finding this out, Lovecraft was a sexist racist, now this , smh .

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Also soon to be three versions of IT. Possibly a fourth.

hm does the clown scene in poltergeist count?
Three possibly 4 versions of IT you say??? About to go look that up
AcidicShorttermIndiancow-max-1mb.gif

morris

Superstar
Daps
Lol- I know but it stlll scared me as a kid especially Those cotton candy coc00ns. And wait ......the director of that is a pedo??!! Uggggghh, why am I just finding this out, Lovecraft was a sexist racist, now this , smh .
Director of CLOWNHOUSE (also JEEPERS CREEPERS) is the pedo, not Killer Klowns

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Oh ok!
If we’re talking clown scenes then yes, that would count.
:merchant:And also the doll like clown from Dead Silence.

Yeah we'd have to include clown scenes because there aren't enough clown movies. That shyt in dead silence is :whoa:

fukking James Wan:wow: God bless that man and everything he does in the future

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Original ‘Halloween’ Actress Kyle Richards Reprising the Role of Lindsay Wallace for ‘Halloween Kills’!

I have no idea what they're doing with this next halloween movie but I'm so intrigued
Omg I had i no idea that she played the little girl in the movie with the babysitter! I used to watch RHOBH (yeah don’t judge me ) , her sister was in some type of campy movie back in the 70s-80s . I knew here name looked familiar! Need a complied list of who they’re brinigijg back in the main haloween thread. This is going to be funnnn!!!!!
'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' star Kyle Richards is returning to her 'Halloween' roots

morris

Superstar
Daps
Movie is still dope. Him being foul doesn’t wreck the flick for me. At least I try to make sure it doesn’t. That said, I have no desire to see the third one
Third one was trash.

I am unsure if it was Salva himself or a journalist who wrote that Salva IS the monster in all his movies. If you notice, the monster is always chasing young men:hhh::dame:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Third one was trash.

I am unsure if it was Salva himself or a journalist who wrote that Salva IS the monster in all his movies. If you notice, the monster is always chasing young men:hhh::dame:
I can’t even front , thinking back I could sense the sexual undertones when the creeper kidnapped Darry and posted him to take his eyes; the creeper attacking the boys football team- those are signs of violent submission. None of those older kids were adults. Damn. Welp-I’ve watched it enough over the years, no need to watch anymore .i have a son too so I’m extra protective about that. That’s the one crime/violation there’s no coming back from .