Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
5 seconds in we got...

ASS
and TITTIES!!
ASS and TITTIES!!!

dave-chapelle-gay-landscaper-o.gif

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
Been revisiting a good deal of flicks I watched in my high school days... Any of y'all seen Cutting Class with Brad Pitt? I'm gonna rewatch it soon, but I remember enjoying it when I saw it. One of those low budget campy slasher flicks where all the flaws turn out to be hilariously endearing.

The trailer makes it seems way more unwatchable than it really is.

Intruder is another one I'll have to watch again.

As for tonight... Watching coffin Joe get dragged to hell.

:blessed:

Last edited:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Finished Lifechanger.
Was... weird.
:colehuh:

I fox with weird.
:ehh:

but like, sometimes in these typa movies where the main character got some kinda weird power or gift or is some kinda undercover creature or some shyt...

it really irks the shyt outa me when they try to explain shyt to someone they care about or they are just "in general" tryna break down some bizarre bullshyt they KNOW GODDAMN WELL that person isnt gonna believe without proof.
:beli:

Id recommend this tho for early-in-film butt assery and the main character being a body snatching yay-head.

giphy.gif

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Been revisiting a good deal of flicks I watched in my high school days... Any of y'all seen Cutting Class with Brad Pitt? I'm gonna rewatch it soon, but I remember enjoying it when I saw it. One of those low budget campy slasher flicks where all the flaws turn out to be hilariously endearing.

Cutting Class is one of my favorite "so bad it's good" movies.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Finished Lifechanger.
Was... weird.
:colehuh:

I fox with weird.
:ehh:

but like, sometimes in these typa movies where the main character got some kinda weird power or gift or is some kinda undercover creature or some shyt...

it really irks the shyt outa me when they try to explain shyt to someone they care about or they are just "in general" tryna break down some bizarre bullshyt they KNOW GODDAMN WELL that person isnt gonna believe without proof.
:beli:

Id recommend this tho for early-in-film butt assery and the main character being a body snatching yay-head.

giphy.gif
Word. :deadmanny:The "Ghost" affect (Patrick Swayze) trying to convince what is not proven; which makes no sense to the person that's not affected.
He hit her with "If I don't take someone, it will kill me... :ld:"
Did you figure out the "plot twist"?? I knew who the body snatcher was after the last bar scene with the doctor's assistant.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

80s horror fukkery:russ:. and Brad Pitt was in a horror movie??:leostare::dwillhuh:
and what in the mind warp is that last movie that you put up:scust:
Looks like something you watch for a psychedelic trip.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

Amazon has a ridiculous line up of 80s horror. I watched slaughter university, the mutilator, chopping mall, and a couple others that all blend together but are all good :wow:

Slumber party massacre 1 and 2 are my favs tho

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
Amazon has a ridiculous line up of 80s horror. I watched slaughter university, the mutilator, chopping mall, and a couple others that all blend together but are all good :wow:

Slumber party massacre 1 and 2 are my favs tho

I'll have to watch these ASAP!!:myman:

80s horror fukkery:russ:. and Brad Pitt was in a horror movie??:leostare::dwillhuh:
and what in the mind warp is that last movie that you put up:scust:
Looks like something you watch for a psychedelic trip.

Another reason why it's a dope movie, young Brad Pitt in a role most people aren't even aware about!

& Can you believe "This Night I'll Posses Your Corpse" came out in 1967? The coffin joe character remains enigmatic, and Marins' depiction of hell is unforgettable.