Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Can we add The Faculty (Pluto) to #16
Definitely, I haven't watched that movie in a long time but I remember loving it. The bleacher run was an epic conclusion.

1. Trick r' Treat (Prime/Apple TV)
2. 30 Days of Night (Prime/Apple TV)
3. Let's Scare Jessica to Death (Paramount+/Prime/AppleTV)
4. Possessor (Hulu)
5. High Tension (Tubi/Prime)
6. Deep Red (Shudder/Vudu/Pluto/Plex)
7. *Choose your own*
8. Cannibal Holocaust (Shudder/Screambox on Prime)
9. Drag Me to Hell (Prime)
10. Stagefright 1987 (Prime, Tubi, Pluto TV)
12. The Funhouse (Peacock)
13. Friday the 13th 6: Jason Lives
14. *Choose your own*
15. New Religion (ScreamBox/Prime)
16. The Faculty (Pluto TV)
17. Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2003 remake
19. Hellmaster (Tubi)
20. Victor Frankenstein (Prime)
21. *Choose your own*
24. The Poughkeepsie Tapes (Tubi)
28. *Choose your own*
31. John Carpenter’s Halloween (Shudder)

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
I watched Dario Argento's Phenomena 1985

Phenomena-poster.jpg

The hell did I just watch:dahell:

Jennifer Connelly is like an X Man and shyts all over Ant Man:mjlol: Its got Dr. Loomis in it as well. The music is good although sometimes it didn't sseem like it fit. This movie had me laughing at parts, especially when the monkey got thrown into the road when he was on the car.

Funny enough I thought of the video game Clocktower when I saw the big ass scissors in the beginning. I don't remember much of anything from the game since I only played it at my friend's house it was his favorite at the time. This movie actually inspired the game and the main character is Jennifer and looks exactly like Jennifer Connelly's character from the film.

I liked all the weird stuff that happened throughout the film. Some of the story stuff didn't make sense and most of the acting was bad but it was an entertaining fukkery filled movie. Especially the ending. If you can guess the ending without seeing this shyt then props to you.

Another funny part that had me dying was when she kicks a toy and it knocks over a child sized doll of a boy and the mother is all its a doll you idiot:russ:

abominable1

the fukkery, the sweet ,sweet fukkery
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@RGM
its also the 20th anniversary of this cult classic (4/11/2003)
I was going to ask this one get added as well, but i decided that I will use this for one of the choose your own movie nights as Rob zombie is an acquired taste for most

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I watched Dario Argento's Phenomena 1985

Phenomena-poster.jpg

The hell did I just watch:dahell:

Jennifer Connelly is like an X Man and shyts all over Ant Man:mjlol: Its got Dr. Loomis in it as well. The music is good although sometimes it didn't sseem like it fit. This movie had me laughing at parts, especially when the monkey got thrown into the road when he was on the car.

Funny enough I thought of the video game Clocktower when I saw the big ass scissors in the beginning. I don't remember much of anything from the game since I only played it at my friend's house it was his favorite at the time. This movie actually inspired the game and the main character is Jennifer and looks exactly like Jennifer Connelly's character from the film.

I liked all the weird stuff that happened throughout the film. Some of the story stuff didn't make sense and most of the acting was bad but it was an entertaining fukkery filled movie. Especially the ending. If you can guess the ending without seeing this shyt then props to you.

Another funny part that had me dying was when she kicks a toy and it knocks over a child sized doll of a boy and the mother is all its a doll you idiot:russ:
Random as hell that you’re posting this and I’m about to finish this obscure find tonight

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its also the 20th anniversary of this cult classic (4/11/2003)
I was going to ask this one get added as well, but i decided that I will use this for one of the choose your own movie nights as Rob zombie is an acquired taste for most

Random life memory about this one. I rented this back in Summer 03 when I started smoking weed. Towards the end of the summer, my parents went away for a week vacation. I invited a couple of friends over one night and we decided to go to Blockbuster to find something to watch.

We stumbled upon Robs first movie and grabbed it. Got back to my house and a few other friends decided to show up right after we had started the movie.

One of them had opium and asked us if we wanted to try it. We all said what hell and blazed up. About 10-20 minutes later, the same person asked the entire room if we should see if this movie synced up with Led Zeppelin’s first album :russ:
All us gave him the :manny:

Probably 30-40 minutes later, my sister came home from work, walked into the living room hearing the music, looked at the tv, then gave us the :dahell:

Last edited:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Go see Barbarian brehs and brehettes :noah:

Like @8WON6 said it starts slow, but the second and third half is pure :whoo::ohhh::lupe::whew:

BTW: I didn’t know Justin Long was in this movie.
See, I can’t take shyt like this because the movie wouldn’t happen in real life unless you’re crazy.

Who TF stays at an AB&B in a neighborhood like that?? And what woman stays in a house with a stranger?

And when you realize you have to leave the house and the stranger tries to convince you to stay, you actually STAY IN THE HOUSE while he goes downstairs to investigate the freaking dungeon, and then you go downstairs to find him.

GTFOH

Yelling down the damn stairs. Lmao

I’m turning this shyt off. I caught the very beginning and the ending so I know how it ends, but I ain’t sticking around for this.

Go get some cops and then come back to the damn house.

Dusty dude running down the street tried to warn her ass