Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

abominable1

the fukkery, the sweet ,sweet fukkery
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@RGM
I'm off to see the Haunts in FL after today. Been a while without additions. I'm adding Howling Village and Witch in the Window to the list. We've got 7 slots left, so get your suggestions in before the space fills up!

1. Trick r' Treat (Prime/Apple TV)
2. 30 Days of Night (Prime/Apple TV)
3. Let's Scare Jessica to Death (Paramount+/Prime/AppleTV)
4. Possessor (Hulu)
5. High Tension (Tubi/Prime)
6. Deep Red (Shudder/Vudu/Pluto/Plex)
7. *Choose your own*
8. Cannibal Holocaust (Shudder/Screambox on Prime)
9. Drag Me to Hell (Prime)
10. Stagefright 1987 (Prime, Tubi, Pluto TV)
12. The Funhouse (Peacock)
13. Friday the 13th 6: Jason Lives
14. *Choose your own*
15. New Religion (ScreamBox/Prime)
16. The Faculty (Pluto TV)
17. Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2003 remake
19. Hellmaster (Tubi)
20. Victor Frankenstein (Prime)
21. *Choose your own*
24. The Poughkeepsie Tapes (Tubi)
25. Witch in the Window (Shudder, AMC+)
28. *Choose your own*
29. Howling Village (Prime)
31. John Carpenter’s Halloween (Shudder)
Maybe some classic Sci fi horror

The Thing (1982) peacock

or

Alien (1979) Hulu

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Maybe some classic Sci fi horror

The Thing (1982) peacock

or

Alien (1979) Hulu
I see one vote for each. Both are classics, so might as well throw em both on the list imo.

1. Trick r' Treat (Prime/Apple TV)
2. 30 Days of Night (Prime/Apple TV)
3. Let's Scare Jessica to Death (Paramount+/Prime/AppleTV)
4. Possessor (Hulu)
5. High Tension (Tubi/Prime)
6. Deep Red (Shudder/Vudu/Pluto/Plex)
7. *Choose your own*
8. Cannibal Holocaust (Shudder/Screambox on Prime)
9. Drag Me to Hell (Prime)
10. Stagefright 1987 (Prime, Tubi, Pluto TV)
12. The Funhouse (Peacock)
13. Friday the 13th 6: Jason Lives
14. *Choose your own*
15. New Religion (ScreamBox/Prime)
16. The Faculty (Pluto TV)
17. Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2003 remake
18. Alien 1979 (Hulu)
19. Hellmaster (Tubi)
20. Victor Frankenstein (Prime)
21. *Choose your own*
24. The Poughkeepsie Tapes (Tubi)
25. Witch in the Window (Shudder, AMC+)
28. *Choose your own*
29. Howling Village (Prime)
30. The Thing (Peacock)
31. John Carpenter’s Halloween (Shudder)

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I watched Dario Argento's Phenomena 1985

Phenomena-poster.jpg

The hell did I just watch:dahell:

Jennifer Connelly is like an X Man and shyts all over Ant Man:mjlol: Its got Dr. Loomis in it as well. The music is good although sometimes it didn't sseem like it fit. This movie had me laughing at parts, especially when the monkey got thrown into the road when he was on the car.

Funny enough I thought of the video game Clocktower when I saw the big ass scissors in the beginning. I don't remember much of anything from the game since I only played it at my friend's house it was his favorite at the time. This movie actually inspired the game and the main character is Jennifer and looks exactly like Jennifer Connelly's character from the film.

I liked all the weird stuff that happened throughout the film. Some of the story stuff didn't make sense and most of the acting was bad but it was an entertaining fukkery filled movie. Especially the ending. If you can guess the ending without seeing this shyt then props to you.

Another funny part that had me dying was when she kicks a toy and it knocks over a child sized doll of a boy and the mother is all its a doll you idiot:russ:
I was not ready for the maggot filled vat :picard:

On the other hand, Young Frankenstein is one of my favorite movies of all time, and I could've never guessed that this movie provided the original source material for Frau Blucher :dead::dead::dead::dead:

I never bothered to look up the reference along with why the horses are always so scared at the mention of the name. It means glue in German :mjlol::pachaha::deadrose:

Edit: It's definitely not Suspiria but this has undoubtedly more pure uncut grade A fukkery :wtf::ohlawd::whew::damn:

Last edited:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Shudder got some new ish.

Elevator Game: Another riff on the Elisa Lam story where a team of thrill seekers try to film themselves playing a haunted elevator game and wind up cursed. It doesn't bring anything new to the table. The Tubi version of this at least took some insane risks; there's a better found footage version of this premise too (I can't find the name, but I've talked about it in this thread before, so I gotta find it); Ox-Head Village is a Japanese play on the elevator game premise that's better than all the American attempts. But regardless, this one's pretty lacking.

The Ones You Didn't Burn: A brother and sister inherit some land after the death of their father. The women who helped with taking care of the land are into some weird culty stuff. The brother and sister argue over selling the land, and breakdown in their own ways. This movie is only 70 minutes but felt long to me. The scares are almost exclusively dream sequences and the rest of the film is conversations...Nobody does anything.

Both movies had short enough run times that I just hit them quickly. But I was mad after sitting through them.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Shudder got some new ish.

Elevator Game: Another riff on the Elisa Lam story where a team of thrill seekers try to film themselves playing a haunted elevator game and wind up cursed. It doesn't bring anything new to the table. The Tubi version of this at least took some insane risks; there's a better found footage version of this premise too (I can't find the name, but I've talked about it in this thread before, so I gotta find it); Ox-Head Village is a Japanese play on the elevator game premise that's better than all the American attempts. But regardless, this one's pretty lacking.

The Ones You Didn't Burn: A brother and sister inherit some land after the death of their father. The women who helped with taking care of the land are into some weird culty stuff. The brother and sister argue over selling the land, and breakdown in their own ways. This movie is only 70 minutes but felt long to me. The scares are almost exclusively dream sequences and the rest of the film is conversations...Nobody does anything.

Both movies had short enough run times that I just hit them quickly. But I was mad after sitting through them.
I saw Elevator Game it was whatever....also checked out Natty Knocks...I found myself laughing at that one....Talk To Me was decent I thought....saw it last week and enjoyed it....didn't know it was an Australian flick but I thought it was well done....