Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
What’s up with THE SERVANT on Apple TV - is this worth watching or Nah?
I watched the first 2 seasons but then realized that the formula was 8 episodes of mind-numbing boredom with an exciting episode tossed in the middle and an exciting last episode of the season.
So I have yet to watch anything after season 2.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Probably been done before but what's the best horror 'anthology' series?

Tales From the Crypt

All Hallows Eve

Tales From the Darkside

VHS

Twilight Zone: The Movie

Creepshow

Did I miss any? No bs (Tales From the Hood is good but is based off the Crypt/Darkside; no Tubi originals plz)

Creepshow is my favorite horror anthology because it included no flops.
All of the segments were top notch.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

As I was watching this trailer I was thinking how dreadful it looked and even though Frank Grillo has been on "secure the bag/quantity of quality" mode for a couple years now this seemed too shytty for even his standards.
Then I saw "A film by Remy Grillo" and realized it's his son's movie so that's why he's in it.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I woke up this morning with the goal of running through Red Rose on Netflix since its only 8 episodes and the eps are only like 40-44 minutes long.

I have only made it to the 3rd episode and I swear it feels like I have been watching this show for over a month. It is slow as fukk and I hate ever character in it.

Its not scary and the whole idea of this demonic app on your phone doing things in the real world is annoying me.

Anyone else watch it yet?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I woke up this morning with the goal of running through Red Rose on Netflix since its only 8 episodes and the eps are only like 40-44 minutes long.

I have only made it to the 3rd episode and I swear it feels like I have been watching this show for over a month. It is slow as fukk and I hate ever character in it.

Its not scary and the whole idea of this demonic app on your phone doing things in the real world is annoying me.

Anyone else watch it yet?
No- haven’t watched. But your commentary has sealed the deal of adding this to my “never watch list”. I figured it was some b.s. because you
Know, Netflix. Which has seriously been more misses than hits when it comes to the genre. It’s almost predictable what will flop on Netflix and if not interesting after the first 20-30 minutes, it’s a no.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Speaking of “flops and misses”- all this promo that they’re doing for SCREAM 6
:comeon:
The Ghostface with a Gun failed commercial ad has then scrambling - they’re trying to push a Ghostface collectible cup, random Ghostface sightings, this

:mjlol:
Corny …..

🥱

Reminds me of all the hypery behind Halloween Ends and we see how that turned out. 😒

Meanwhile back in the day, the quality of the scenes spoke for itself and we didn’t need gimmicks

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I
Speaking of “flops and misses”- all this promo that they’re doing for SCREAM 6
:comeon:
The Ghostface with a Gun failed commercial ad has then scrambling - they’re trying to push a Ghostface collectible cup, random Ghostface sightings, this

:mjlol:
Corny …..

🥱

Reminds me of all the hypery behind Halloween Ends and we see how that turned out. 😒

Meanwhile back in the day, the quality of the scenes spoke for itself and we didn’t need gimmicks

have been on a Scream 6 media blackout for the past couple weeks so none of the promotional stuff has been on my radar.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
No- haven’t watched. But your commentary has sealed the deal of adding this to my “never watch list”. I figured it was some b.s. because you
Know, Netflix. Which has seriously been more misses than hits when it comes to the genre. It’s almost predictable what will flop on Netflix and if not interesting after the first 20-30 minutes, it’s a no.
The show takes a turn around episode 5 that actually made everything more interesting.

morris

Superstar
Daps
Creepshow is my favorite horror anthology because it included no flops.
All of the segments were top notch.
The Mandrill portion had me scared for real as a child. The Bronx Zoo were regular school trips back in the day ... and there was an old stpry in the 80s of a kid killed by polar bears in BK Zoo
As I was watching this trailer I was thinking how dreadful it looked and even though Frank Grillo has been on "secure the bag/quantity of quality" mode for a couple years now this seemed too shytty for even his standards.
Then I saw "A film by Remy Grillo" and realized it's his son's movie so that's why he's in it.
will reserve judgment for later but this is thin ice bad