Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Jeremy Irons And Tobin Bell In Horror Movie ‘Cello’: First Look – Deadline

EXCLUSIVE: Here are your first look images of Jeremy Irons (House of Gucci) and Saw star Tobin Bell in recently-wrapped horror movie Cello, which we brought you news of last week.

Filming completed last week on the under-the-radar English- and Arabic-language feature, which was filmed in Saudi Arabiaand Czech Republic by Saw filmmaker Darren Lynn Bousman.

Also starring are Syrian actor Samer Ismail (The Day I Lost My Shadow) and Saudi actress Elham Ali (Ashman), in the story of an aspiring cellist who learns that the cost of his brand-new cello is a lot more insidious than he first thought. Pic is scripted by Turki Al Alshikh, based on his novel.

The film heralds from The Ice Road producer Lee Nelson of Envision Media Art. Exec producers include Sultan Al Muheisen and Niko Ruokosuo of Saudi outfit Alamiya and David Tish for Envision Media Arts. The movie was financed by Saudi firm Rozam Media, which also owns all rights.
'The Cello' Poster Teases Nightmares in 'Saw' Director Darren Lynn Bousman's Next Horror Movie
BY MARCO VITO ODDOPUBLISHED 7 HOURS AGO
First you ‘Saw’, now listen

'The Cello' Poster Teases Nightmares in 'Saw' Director Darren Lynn Bousman's Next Horror Movie

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
#StillScaredDammit: Horror fans list films that spooked them as kids

“Show ONE image from a horror movie that scared the hell out of you as a kid. Please use hashtag #StillScaredDammit,” Simone wrote.

Given that Simone asked her followers to post pictures of films from their youth, many took the tweet as a chance to indulge in 1980s nostalgia.

“Picture this — it’s the 80’s,” one person wrote. “I’m in either kindergarten or 1st grade. I’m at a sleepover birthday party at a karate school. It’s about midnight. And the parents decide to put this on — FOR THE KIDS.”

They accompanied the post with a freaky photo of Freddy Krueger in 1984’s “A Nightmare on Elm Street.”

:mjlol:

:deadmanny::deadmanny:

Several other ’80s fans posted photos from the cult classic zombie film “Day of the Dead” (1985). Others shared images from the 1986 fantasy flick “Labyrinth,” starring David Bowie.

“Maybe not a horror movie but ‘Labyrinth’ really messed me up as a kid, especially the Helping Hands scene,” one Twitter user wrote, accompanied by a photo of a young Jennifer Connelly being snatched away.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I remember watching Blair Witch when it dropped. Was so disappointed in it that it turned me off to horror. :skip:

Was like, “why is this movie so hyped? :dahell:

Haven’t seen it since it dropped. Willing to watch it again to see what my opinion will be today.

Daps
Reppin
Denver
I remember watching Blair Witch when it dropped. Was so disappointed in it that it turned me off to horror. :skip:

Was like, “why is this movie so hyped? :dahell:

Haven’t seen it since it dropped. Willing to watch it again to see what my opinion will be today.
SAME!

Daps
Reppin
Denver
Yeah, the only movie I checked after that was Halloween Resurrection, only because I’m a Myers fan. Then it was Exorcist a year or 2 later, which got me back into horror.
That’s wild. I think I’ve mentioned this earlier in the thread, but Halloween Resurrection was the first R rated horror movie that I watched at a friends house even though I wasn’t supposed to. I still have a soft spot for it even though it was trash.

I saw Blair witch in theaters way too young and I was still like “this sucks”. Didn’t watch another horror movie in theaters till White Noise, which was also trash.