Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Might rewatch the X-files from beginning to end.:ohhh:
You know what???!! I’ve never seen the x files before in life and I just started watching over the course of this year. I don’t know how I missed XFiles or didn’t check for it before now. I used to be real bougie and critical with my horror shows. I thought - if it wasn’t going to be scary or keep my interest then I wasn’t watching it. The way that I was back then - if horror content was on a regular basic network tv station then it’s not worth my time. Especially 2 robotic FBI agents did not appeal to my youngness. If it was popular with everyone else, then I had to NOT like it just bc everyone else did like it. I was an impatient demanding stuck up dumbass as a younger girl that couldn’t focus for shyt.
:francis::mjlol:

I also blame The Langoliers tv mini-series for my apathy, pretty much all of Stephen King’s abc/nbc multi night horror mini series from the 90s-
:francis:

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Omg :deadmanny::deadmanny:
They better not turn this into some type of beast human hybrid with subtle hints of beastiality b.s. For shock value.

they need to build on the Feral episode, which could be a standalone season. Even the Baal ep could be expanded on with the possession aspect.

I agree Feral could of been a full season.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
You know what???!! I’ve never seen the x files before in life and I just started watching over the course of this year. I don’t know how I missed XFiles or didn’t check for it before now. I used to be real bougie and critical with my horror shows. I thought - if it wasn’t going to be scary or keep my interest then I wasn’t watching it. The way that I was back then - if horror content was on a regular basic network tv station then it’s not worth my time. Especially 2 robotic FBI agents did not appeal to my youngness. If it was popular with everyone else, then I had to NOT like it just bc everyone else did like it. I was an impatient demanding stuck up dumbass as a younger girl that couldn’t focus for shyt.
:francis::mjlol:

I also blame The Langoliers tv mini-series for my apathy, pretty much all of Stephen King’s abc/nbc multi night horror mini series from the 90s-
Understandable with that last bit. King was on coke when he approved those movies.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Thanks I watched it last night and enjoyed it.

Not sure who the actual antagonist was but it kept me hooked. I didn’t like the ending felt like there was no resolution
The ending felt like they checked their bank account that morning and realized they couldn't afford to do any more days of shooting sao they just decided to go with what they already had.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
The Langoliers FX was so janky and those monsters looked like the testicle headed Time Police from Rick & Morty:

9sGRiKH.gif

tumblr_nzn0pwzQ011um0usbo3_500.gifv

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
The Langoliers FX was so janky and those monsters looked like the testicle headed Time Police from Rick & Morty:

9sGRiKH.gif

tumblr_nzn0pwzQ011um0usbo3_500.gifv
Lmao :mjlol::laff:
Worst TV movie that I’ve ever seen. Never watched Rick and Maury but I do remember those stupid langolier monster things. Literally made me hate made for TV movies for the longest. It had this big scary buildup, I would ask my mom if I could stay up later than my regular bedtime to watch til the end and Nothing but a confused disjointed ending. SMH.