Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Is it me or scariest part of the movie is the phantom Helen? She killed that man because he was cheating. Lesson learned fellas dont be cheating on your girl and she dies and say her name in the mirror. :picard:
I didn’t need to be dead to inflict pain and vengeance on my last ex bf - all it took was for me to leave a lasting impression; Let’s just say he had a teachable moment.
:demonic:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
More rainbow interactions?
I don’t think so- it’s just going off on that weird tangent of too many Plot lines compressed into an hour show and sequences. I’m about 30 mins in and they have every villain or ghost from ALL of the AHS original series making appearances. I’ll see how it goes.

I took off work today because I need to decompress- doing so by catching up on new shows and movies.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I don’t think so- it’s just going off on that weird tangent of too many Plot lines compressed into an hour show and sequences. I’m about 30 mins in and they have every villain or ghost from ALL of the AHS original series making appearances. I’ll see how it goes.

I took off work today because I need to decompress- doing so by catching up on new shows and movies.

I am going to watch it tonight. Again I believe this series was created to get new viewers to watch the real series. Show was not made for us.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
AMC has another nautical horror series
Between ‘The North Water’ and ‘The Terror,’ AMC Is Obsessed With Gloomy Nautical Dramas

AMC has just wrapped a gripping new series about a 19th century British vessel sailing to its doom in the far reaches of the Arctic, a prospect that feels oddly familiar to that other AMC series about a 19th century British vessel sailing to its doom in the far reaches of the Arctic. To discuss the similarities between The North Water, which ended its five-episode run on Thursday, and the first season of The Terror, Ben Lindbergh and Miles Surrey have taken a break from their busy schedules composing sea shanties to explore what makes these gloomy nautical dramas so appealing.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Amazon announces four new horror movies from Blumhouse
By Gem Seddon 1 day ago

Four new horrors are coming to the streamer as part of "Welcome to the Blumhouse"
Amazon announces four new horror movies from Blumhouse

The sophomore season is set to debut in October, and will include titles chosen to showcase up-and-coming genre talent from across the globe, much like last year's series launch. The focus remains on female filmmakers, whose tales tell diverse, unusual stories.

This year's quartet, set to drop exclusively on Amazon Prime Video, are: Bingo Hell, Black as Night, Madres, and The Manor. Bingo Hell and Black as Night drop on October 1, with Madres and The Manor set to follow on October 8.

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
I'm sure a lot here are familiar with the case on it was based but there were a few details in this video that were new to me.
I've been binging on this channel

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
lS8mHMf.jpg