Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

candyman-regal-poster.png

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
What’s the difference?
I was getting ready to ask @Jello Biafra the same question. What’s the difference? Final Girl v Scream Queen - different titles but same purpose :hula:
Langenkamp is an iconic Final Girl but she really doesn't have a long list of horror credits on her resume which is what really makes a Scream Queen.

Actresses like Barbara Crampton, Linnea Quigley, Felissa Rose, Kelli Maroney, Michelle Bauer and Brinke Stevens are all Scream Queens based on the copious amounts of horror work they have done and they aren't usually the Final Girl in their films.

Also, I watched Elm Street 1 through 5 a couple months back. 2 through 5 for the first time. 3 was really good.
Dream Warriors is definitely the 2nd best Nightmare film after the first movie.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Watched this movie yesterday called Blood Conscious.
It has a majority black cast and the premise was really good but it suffered a bit because of the low budget. This is another one of those movies I would love to see remade with a budget, better actors and a director with skills.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
I seriously cannot wait for Derrickson’s The Black Phone. He steps down from Doctor Strange 2, Raimi steps up for that, and I end up getting another fuego horror joint with Ethan Hawke and the Sinister crew. I can’t lose here. :banderas: