Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I’m watching it right now - def better than the first 3 eps of this season.
I had to stop the stream and reevaluate the series of events -
:picard::mjtf::what:
10 minutes to go - Let me take a breather, go put the trash out and go back in to watch this. Im heated at that curve - Like Really??!!!
:deadrose:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Happy Friday the 13th!
L64hEM1.gif

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
tenor.gif

What's on your weekend agendas fam? We got a new series and new season of a decent series dropping today that I'm planning to start-up.

Slasher Season 4, we've talked about the Slasher series a few times across the length of this thread. I think my favorite season so far was at the snow resort, but I'm really looking forward to seeing if the switch to Shudder brings anything new to the formula.

The other one is Brand New Cherry Flavor, a series dropping on Netflix that is getting some hype in the reviews I've seen. Here's the trailer, some review excerpts and a youtube review. I'm REALLY hype to check this out because of the enthusiasm I'm seeing for it.

[Review] Netflix’s “Brand New Cherry Flavor” Is ‘Mulholland Dr.’ Meets “Channel Zero” and It’s Glorious

Netflix has a reliable roster of limited series horror programming that makes offerings like Brand New Cherry Flavor easy to give a chance. However, Brand New Cherry Flavor is such a frightening, refreshing change of pace. Just when it feels like the series verges on predictability it takes a wicked turn and at only eight episodes it doesn’t suffer any problems with pacing. Brand New Cherry Flavor tells an important, timely story that often feels like a new season of Channel Zero, but with an even bigger scope and mission to provoke. Brand New Cherry Flavor provides the perfect taste for horror fans, and audiences won’t ever want to cleanse their palates.

Brand New Cherry Flavor Season 1 Review - IGN

Brand New Cherry Flavor is the dose of neon-tinted surrealism Lynch fans have been seeking since the end of Twin Peaks: The Return. It weaves a serpentine tale over eight 40-minute episodes that shatter the illusory Hollywood dream, all the while exposing the predatory practices of directors and industry bigwigs looking to turn a profit off of starry-eyed ingenues. Each episode finds tensions (and body count) rising until the thick fog of resolution settles in, not a moment too soon. And with an ending that suggests we may not have seen the last of Lisa N. Nova or supernatural siren Boro, more Brand New Cherry Flavor is certainly something to purr about.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Checked out the first two eps of Slasher on Shudder...the kills are creative and gory as hell. The Gentleman is a whole ass sadistic douchebag.
I don't like any of the characters though so there is no rooting interest for me; I am just enjoying watching all these a$$holes die.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
tenor.gif

What's on your weekend agendas fam? We got a new series and new season of a decent series dropping today that I'm planning to start-up.

Slasher Season 4, we've talked about the Slasher series a few times across the length of this thread. I think my favorite season so far was at the snow resort, but I'm really looking forward to seeing if the switch to Shudder brings anything new to the formula.

The other one is Brand New Cherry Flavor, a series dropping on Netflix that is getting some hype in the reviews I've seen. Here's the trailer, some review excerpts and a youtube review. I'm REALLY hype to check this out because of the enthusiasm I'm seeing for it.

[Review] Netflix’s “Brand New Cherry Flavor” Is ‘Mulholland Dr.’ Meets “Channel Zero” and It’s Glorious

Brand New Cherry Flavor Season 1 Review - IGN

Bookmarked. I’ll be back on later when I figure out what my watch agenda will be.