Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
It’s Friday the Dirteenth. Let’s get it.
PositiveTediousBagworm-max-1mb.gif

:blessed:

it just hit me that Jadakiss really murked Dipset on that verzus - been the talk of New York for the past two weeks. His verse hits different now. damnit
GiganticWatchfulCuckoo-max-1mb.gif

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
it just hit me that Jadakiss really murked Dipset on that verzus - been the talk of New York for the past two weeks. His verse hits different now. damnit
GiganticWatchfulCuckoo-max-1mb.gif

The amount of times I've heard people bumping the Lox in the past couple weeks has been crazy. New York's had a good couple of weeks for hip hop...Lox/Diplomats in MSG, Nas last week, Benny this week.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Jason Voorhees Is A Deadite

S9uAKAx.jpg

After the appearance of The Evil Dead’s Necronomicon Ex-Mortis in the Voorhees basement during Jason Goes to Hell, it spawned a theory that Jason Voorhees is, in fact, a Deadite. This was further explored in the comics Freddy vs. Jason vs. Ash. We recently spoke with Adam Marcus, director of Jason Goes to Hell: The Final Friday, about Jason’s Deadite status during the film series.

After having questions about how Jason goes from a boy to a grown man so quickly, and a seemingly immortal man at that, Marcus wanted to “create a mythology for Jason in this movie, because it had driven me nuts as a viewer.” Which brings us to the Necronomicon Ex-Mortis. It was meant to serve a purpose, and not just as an awesome Easter egg.

While talking with Sam Raimi, Marcus came up with the idea: “She [Pamela Voorhees] makes a deal with the devil by reading from the Necronomicon to bring back her son. This is why Jason isn’t Jason. He’s Jason plus The Evil Dead, and now I can believe that he can go from a little boy that lives in a lake, to a full grown man in a couple of months, to Zombie Jason, to never being able to kill this guy. That, to me, is way more interesting as a mashup, and Raimi loved it!”

He goes on to say, “It’s not like I could tell New Line my plan to include The Evil Dead, because they don’t own The Evil Dead. So it had to be an Easter egg, and I did focus on it…there’s a whole scene that includes the book, and I hoped people would get it and could figure out that’s what I’m up to. So yes, in my opinion, Jason Voorhees is a Deadite. He’s one of The Evil Dead.”

Some fans may refute this by saying Jason Goes to Hell isn’t canon, but to those people Marcus says, “It absolutely is canon.”

[Exclusive] Jason Goes to Hell Director: Jason Voorhees IS a Deadite

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
@storyteller my agenda tonight - This Friday the 13th night, I watched AHS ep 6 earlier tonight and now I’m in a rabbit hole of researching horror stories/mysterious circumstances in Re. National Parks due to that episode with the “Feral” people.
:lupe:

And watching this movie with Barbara Crampton that I had lingering on my lists