Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
First images from Amazon's "I Know What You Did Last Summer" series:

E8hh2f1XEAQKWMt

E8hh2f9WYAA-HYp

E8hh2f9XEAAWR4p

E8hh2f2XsAEptND

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
‘American Horror Stories’: 5 Things You May Have Missed From Episode 4

It’s about time American Horror Story tackled the wild world of influencers. American Horror StoriesEpisode 4 starts as a saga about the worst TikTok house you could ever imagine, Bro House, a place where its residents think it’s a great idea to film suicide. But it isn’t long before these four bros get their comeuppance at the hands of one of the most influential men around: Santa Claus.

“The Naughty List” echos some of the best parts of this universe. It’s a gory, self-contained story that never dives into being too self-righteous. Instead it relies on the idea that influencers are kind of annoying and it’s perversely fun to see bad things happen to bad people. Also? It’s an episode packed with familiar faces. If you’re wondering where you’ve seen Kevin McHale and that Santa Claus before, we have your back. Here’s what you may have missed in American Horror Stories Episode 4.......

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
First images from Amazon's "I Know What You Did Last Summer" series:

E8hh2f1XEAQKWMt

E8hh2f9WYAA-HYp

E8hh2f9XEAAWR4p

E8hh2f2XsAEptND
WHAT??!!!!!! When did this happen and why am I just hearing about this!!?? Let me check this out.
:ohhh:
That was one of the go
-to teenage angst horror movies.
Except there wasn’t any lesbo stuff in it like that last pic, back in the day :old: I hope they didn’t CW agenda this up
:scust:

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
WHAT??!!!!!! When did this happen and why am I just hearing about this!!?? Let me check this out.
:ohhh:
That was one of the go
-to teenage angst horror movies.
Except there wasn’t any lesbo stuff in it like that last pic, back in the day :old: I hope they didn’t CW agenda this up
:scust:
I posted the news a while ago:

I Know What You Did Last Summer Series Coming To Amazon
paS3F5k.jpg

The horror drama comes from 'Preacher' veteran Sara Goodman.

Amazon is dipping into the late '90s nostalgia well with a series based on I Know What You Did Last Summer.

The tech giant has greenlit a YA horror drama based on the 1997 movie and its source material, a 1973 novel by Lois Duncan. The show will share a premise with the movie, in which a group of teenagers is stalked by a killer a year after a fatal accident on their graduation night, but put a modern spin on the material.

Sara Goodman (Preacher, Gossip Girl) is writing and executive producing the show, which comes from Amazon Studios and Sony Pictures TV. Sony's Columbia Pictures released the film, which starred Jennifer Love Hewitt, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Ryan Phillippe and Freddie Prinze Jr. and grossed $125 million worldwide.

"We are thrilled to have I Know What You Did Last Summer with our incredible partners at Amazon Studios," said Sony Pictures TV Studios co-president Jason Clodfelter. "Neal Moritz and Original Film's development consistently fires on all cylinders and that is proven once again with Sara Goodman’s contemporary and pulsating character weaving suspense thriller."

Added Albert Cheng, COO and co-head of television at Amazon Studios, "The best horror franchises always have another scare coming, and this I Know What You Did Last Summer series from Sara Goodman is a perfectly twisted update to the iconic slasher movie. Any way you slice it, our global Prime Video customers will love this modern take on the fan favorite film."

Along with Goodman, executive producers are Shay Hatten, Original Film's Moritz and Pavun Shetty, Erik Feig and Atomic Monster's James Wan, Rob Hackett and Michael Clear.

I Know What You Did is one of a host of Amazon series based on well-known IP, ranging from Jack Ryan and Bosch to The Boys to the forthcoming Lord of the Rings.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I posted the news a while ago:
Ohhhhhh-

I was probably mad at you or something and purposely igged your posts.
:yeshrug:

Looking back at the date of your post - October 14, 2020. I’m sure you were in your bag, Halloween beefing more than likely- yeah I’m 99.5% sure that was when you said something or many things that I didn’t like. I Know What You Did The Halloween Before Last.
:hhh::francis:

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Ohhhhhh-

I was probably mad at you or something and purposely igged your posts.
:yeshrug:

Looking back at the date of your post - October 14, 2020. I’m sure you were in your bag, Halloween beefing more than likely- yeah I’m 99.5% sure that was when you said something or many things that I didn’t like.
:hhh::francis:
My posts are too good to ignore even if you're mad at me.:myman:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I knew this was something - post from October 12, 2020 ^^^
@Jello Biafra you azzhole!!! Yup - historical beef confirmed. Violated.
:stopitslime::laff:

I knew it had to be a reason why I overlooked your posts. The Rob Zombie affect
:martin:
But I chose the Firefly Family in that head to head poll.
I should get credit for that.

Since I think both of these families are trash my first instinct is to say they all kill one another but since that wouldn't be abiding by the spirit of the thread I would have to go with The Firefly Family as the winner.

The Sawyer Fam is a bunch of filthy inbred hillbilly wood folk who seem tough when they are terrorizing defenseless hippies and unsuspecting travelers but they would get their asses handed to them by The Firefly Fam who have held their own against against fully prepared armed police and Mexican cartels.

So even though I think their movies suck, The Firefly Family comes out on top.

200w.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
But I chose the Firefly Family in that head to head poll.
I should get credit for that.

200w.gif
Look at all that word vomit backhand compliment of complaints that you wrote. Doesn’t matter what you think - you don’t deserve acknowledgment for that.
:pacspit::pacspit:

Get Behind thee demon -
Kenya-Moore-RHOA-Bravo.jpg

Don’t bring that attitude into October 2021. Thats why I didn’t tag you the other day for Halloween themes- take that as a sign; your cycle of terror tantrums need to end - you can’t trigger me anymore.
:sas2:
We-re-gonna-get-you-horror-movies-37761446-500-359.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:ohhh: We got an sticky finally
Bet it was @Jello Biafra’s fault that we lost the sticky.
:mjlol::francis:
The mods came through, saw how RUDE, biased and objectionable that he is which set a bad example of how one should conduct themselves in horror movie discussions. He Michael Myer-ed the discussions. It was nice having it for the week that we did though
:mjgrin:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
October 7-8, 2020
Empire: The 50 Best Horror Movies

Here's the Top 10:

1. The Shining
2. Alien
3. Scream
4. The Thing (1982)
5. Halloween (1978)
6. Evil Dead 2
7. Nosferatu
8. Jaws
9. The Exorcist
10. A Nightmare on Elm Street

I'm not moved by this list. That's a list for non-horror watchers who watch popular horror movies just because they were told to, not because they have a sense of nuance about horror movies or different horror genres. Not actual horror movie fans or enthusiasts. Real basic - Jaws was not scary in the least. Alien was meh - more syfy. None of those movies would be in my Top 10, at all. (I'll be back later with my top 10 - I need to stop procrastinating on this site and get work done).

Literally fighting every day in the month of October. This gotta stop -
:gucci:
i did mention you. I always acknowledge your threads and comments.

Is it not enough that I basically acknowledged all the og thread posters that have been commenting consistently on this thread for almost 3 years.

As per usual, all of my appreciation is never appreciated on here. I’m shocked. They only miss you when you’re gone, it seems- maybe I should just disappear. My bad for taking the time out for being nice and thankful, since all people do is want to recognize what they want to see or read. I never get thanked around here but you don’t see me complaining - I’ve been dissed, overlooked, gone, slanderized and forgotten at times but I keep looking out only for people to not reciprocate. But it’s ok, I don’t expect nothing - I’m going to keep being me. People want to beef when you try to do right, but I’m the one that’s wrong though.
:unimpressed:
Y’all play practical jokes at my expense, have me watching the wrong movies, diss the great content creators, ROBbing me of my movies that I like, since the MIDdle of Summer 2018, still I ride out.

:picard:
I was in my feelings. And it’s always the same source of contention. I don’t even want look at these old posts anymore.