Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Always felt that the bad receptions at those private Malignant screenings were not necessarily people thinking it was a bad movie, but because it was totally different from the horror they’re used to seeing. And I’m all for that.
have no idea what you're talking about and to quote an internet meme, don't care lol.

apparently its part of my horoscope to genuinely not care about convention or what anyone else says, but in the case of test audiences, that's even more true.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
have no idea what you're talking about and to quote an internet meme, don't care lol.

apparently its part of my horoscope to genuinely not care about convention or what anyone else says, but in the case of test audiences, that's even more true.
The film got poor test screenings, that’s what I was referring to. I mean, I’m like 100% with you too in that I don’t put much stock in those at all. I’m liking what I’m seeing so far.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
The film got poor test screenings, that’s what I was referring to. I mean, I’m like 100% with you too in that I don’t put much stock in those at all. I’m liking what I’m seeing so far.
I don’t put much stock in anything but like I said, I’m wired that way :russ:

I didn’t hear about test screenings. I’m sure he’ll talk more about that when he does press

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
I don’t put much stock in anything but like I said, I’m wired that way :russ:

I didn’t hear about test screenings. I’m sure he’ll talk more about that when he does press
I’m wired that way too. :manny:

Already seeing hysteria and disappointment on other forums, but fukk em.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

Very interesting watch. Thanks for posting. “One take Jake”. :deadrose:
He’s aging well. Good that he didn’t get caught up in that vicious Hollywood kid club cycle. I like when he said the actors and actresses on set were very nice to him. That reflects what I thought in my head- that all of them are cool to be around with no stuck up vibes. The paradox is funny that you rarely hear about friction in horror movie productions - peaceful. But action, romance and drama movies - the entire cast wants to kill each other, fights break out on set or end up hating each other by the time filming wraps. (Tony Todd always seems like the nicest man ever - even with the deep menacing intimidating voice. Like the type that babysits his god kids or grandkids, read them children’s books, sneaks and buy them candy even though they’re not supposed to have it - people really expect him to be Candyman 24/7.)
:deadrose:

Not horror movies though, they’re having dinner though- inviting each other to their houses, lol.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Very interesting watch. Thanks for posting. “One take Jake”. :deadrose:
He’s aging well. Good that he didn’t get caught up in that vicious Hollywood kid club cycle. I like when he said the actors and actresses on set were very nice to him. That reflects what I thought in my head- that all of them are cool to be around with no stuck up vibes. The paradox is funny that you rarely hear about friction in horror movie productions - peaceful. But action, romance and drama movies - the entire cast wants to kill each other, fights break out on set or end up hating each other by the time filming wraps.
:deadrose:

Not horror though, they’re having dinner though- inviting each other to their houses, lol.

Lol that was part was funny when he said he was not scared at all while filming the movie, but when it was time to watch the film he out of there as soon as he heard that music. :mjlol::dead: Lol said he was scared to use the restroom for weeks just like the rest of us :to:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Lol that was part was funny when he said he was not scared at all while filming the movie, but when it was time to watch the film he out of there as soon as he heard that music. :mjlol::dead: Lol said he was scared to use the restroom for weeks just like the rest of us :to:
I’m watching this American Horror Stories ep 3, I hope it’s better than the first 2 which I ended up skipping. If they don’t odee the agenda stuff then I may stick this ep out.