Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Hail To The Deadites
Inspired by the 1981 classic’s cult following, Hail To The Deadites is an endearing documentary about the fans of the Evil Dead franchise, which is celebrating its 40th anniversary in 2021. Through interviews with the cast, crew, collectors, and fans, Hail To The Deadites seeks to illuminate the furthest reaches of the Evil Dead franchise’s undying and still-growing popularity, a popularity that has spawned four films, a TV series, comic books, figurines, and surpassed even its creator’s wildest dreams.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
The Stairs
A frightening tale about a group of hikers hunted by a sinister presence in the woods. Twenty years after the mysterious disappearance of an 11-year-old boy and his grandfather, a group of friends find themselves along the same trail, unaware of a long-forgotten evil lurking just beyond the tree line. What started as a week-long adventure with friends, quickly turns into a terrifying fight for survival as they come face to face with the thing that nightmares are made of.
In Theaters August 12.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Risen
Disaster unfolds when a meteor strikes a small town, turning the environment uninhabitable and killing everything in the surrounding area. Exo-biologist Lauren Stone is called to find answers to the unearthly event. As she begins to uncover the truth, imminent danger awakens and it becomes a race against time to save mankind.
Directed By: Eddie Arya
Starring: Nicole Schalmo, Jack Campbell, Dominic Stone
Release Date: 8/20/2021

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Checked out the first 2 episodes of American Horror Stories and I liked it. I'm a sucker for Murder House stories and it blended the horror with comedy elements pretty well.
The lesbian daughter was a major a$$hole though.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC

I hadn't heard of the Final Girl Support Group book before I saw this announcement today but the premise sounds really cool so I copped it on my Kindle.

I tried a different book by the same author "We Sold Our Souls" and it's pretty cool. Hendrix definitely tells stories that can translate to a big screen.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Yeah it was all strong. 1666 just took a lil long to get going. Once it actually got to the part where the town is accusing them of being witches, it took off.
Yup.
Whole time im saying, you cannot win in that time.
If youre being called a witch.

fukkit!

Youre a witch!

:mjlol:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
After re-watching Fear Street part 2, I disagree with my drunk self.

1994 part 2 > 1978 > 1994 > 1666

I pitched BD on something for this. Became psychotic Saturday and wrote 7.5 pages by hand lol. its about 1200 words did that shyt in one sitting so will definitely post it here once its live.

Just came to post this. Wan:wow:

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

That looks good.

Watching that trailer though it got me to thinking and honestly if I was the acquaintance of someone who was the object of infatuation for some demonic spirit or ghost I think I would just drug them, drive them to an abandoned building and just leave them there to let evil nature take its course.

I would basically follow the philosophy of Brenda from Scary Movie 2.

ODm7.gif

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Always felt that the bad receptions at those private Malignant screenings were not necessarily people thinking it was a bad movie, but because it was totally different from the horror they’re used to seeing. And I’m all for that.