Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Fear Street 1978 was several decapitated heads above Fear Street 1994.

Most notably the casting was better with Sadie Sink being a massive improvement as The Final Girl over the two pieces of drift wood from the first movie. And the brutality of the kills not just in execution but in who was getting hacked to pieces was a total highlight.

Now just need 1666 to come through but I'm a bit cautiously optimistic on that one since we look to be getting another Kiana Madeira lead performance which I'm not looking forward to. That poor baby just doesn't know what planet she's on when she's trying desperately to act.

lol “decapitated heads over” . Agreed.

@darealvelle liking this Fear Street Part 2 much better than 1. Part 1 felt more like a parody, this part 2 is more 80s Jason-esque; no one over the age of 13 is safe, violent kills from said slasher type vibes.
:picard:
But I know I’m getting old when my reaction to one of the kills is like - “what did that little kid do to anyone - he’s only in junior high school”
:mjcry:
then I realize most slasher movies that I watched coming up, from 80s-90s; the victims we’re no older than high school age
:sadcam::jbhmm:
They really didn’t start killing college kids until the early 2000s (Urban Legend, Wrong Turn, Sorority Row, Black Christmas, Cry Wolf, house of wax, know what you did last summer, Cabin Fever ….) if you were a college age/student from 2001-2010, you had a 90% chance of being gutted by a hatchet, knife, saw, from a bloodlusting homicidal maniac running rampant or your classmate, friend, college professor with an appetite for revenge. Last, if you dared to take a vacation for spring/Christmas/thanksgiving break - you will get lost, take the wrong route and get offed by an Inbred in a rural town.
:deadmanny::merchant:
Late 2000s was the grown ups/adult/ married/recently divorced couples with or without kids are possessed, have paranormal experiences or demonic encounters (Blair witch, paranormal activity, conjuring, insidious, sinister, goodnight mommy, etc etc )

Last edited:

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
lol “decapitated heads over” . Agreed.

@darealvelle liking this Fear Street Part 2 much better than 1. Part 1 felt more like a parody, this part 2 is more 80s Jason-esque; no one over the age of 13 is safe, violent kills from said slasher type vibes.
:picard:
But I know I’m getting old when my reaction to one of the kills is like - “what did that little kid do to anyone - he’s only in junior high school”
:mjcry:
then I realize most slasher movies that I watched coming up, from 80s-90s; the victims we’re no older than high school age
:sadcam::jbhmm:
They really didn’t start killing college kids until the early 2000s (Urban Legend, Wrong Turn, Sorority Row, Black Christmas, Cry Wolf, house of wax, know what you did last summer, Cabin Fever ….) if you were a college age/student from 2001-2010, you had a 90% chance of being gutted by a hatchet, knife, saw, from a bloodlusting homicidal maniac running rampant or your classmate, friend, college professor with an appetite for revenge. Last, if you dared to take a vacation for spring/Christmas/thanksgiving break - you will get lost, take the wrong route and get offed by an Inbred in a rural town.
:deadmanny::merchant:
Late 2000s was the grown ups/adult/ married/recently divorced couples with or without kids are possessed, have paranormal experiences or demonic encounters (Blair witch, paranormal activity, conjuring, insidious, sinister, goodnight mommy, etc etc )

This series been real lit so far. I wonder how part 3 will be? Lol the kids are not safe at all. Shadyville shady for real.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
This series been real lit so far. I wonder how part 3 will be? Lol the kids are not safe at all. Shadyville shady for real.
The nickname of the neighborhood where I’m from in Queens, Ny is called Shadyville
:deadmanny:
Shadyville” is a nickname for Mid-Eastern Queens, usually Queens Village but sometimes Hollis. “Shadyville” has been cited in print since at least 1995.
7pM76ZeqDd6RB7eQbwbZCL9h4pP0p-BW3ylq9zfKNhpRxOLm5N6InVnrURlAHJ3Qd-VtcfbDtg-ftXIHoEqzy9tTqTYajOC5XZiDT_FD0fEY8PNdePpuNLZc_4nFPbPl9bxwu8sCf5mN1TsUnRf7TG99KfRmNw

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Look at this fumbling dumbass idiot - he needs to be, should have been fired for this ASAP. He’s interviewing Jamie Lee Curtis from Halloween - bozo.

How do you not know that JLC was from Halloween not Friday the 13th?
And just the celebrity connection of the Michael mask being a bleached William Shatner as Capt. Kirk mask should've been something that idiot had ready to discuss.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
How do you not know that JLC was from Halloween not Friday the 13th?
And just the celebrity connection of the Michael mask being a bleached William Shatner as Capt. Kirk mask should've been something that idiot had ready to discuss.

Dude sounded like he did no research or had no prior knowledge of anything.