Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Munsters Update
Rob Zombie Shares New Footage from His MUNSTERS Location Scouting Expedition in Budapest

Rob Zombie is back in Budapest (or maybe he never left) and he delighted his Instagram followers with new footage from his latest location scouting expedition for The Munsters.

Shouldn't he be scouting suburban America locations? The fish out of water interactions between The Munsters and their normal neighbors is the whole hook of the Munsters property.
I thought Zombie was supposed to be a fan of the TV show...seems like he plans on deconstructing it and making it suck.:patrice:

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Yes!!
76745-brad-pitt-happy-dance-gif-Imgu-Ln90.gif

After reading the first issue of the comic I was thinking about how perfect the set up of the book was for a TV series.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Son (it's on Shudder and I'm sure I posted the trailer around her somewhere)
Pretty good satanic themed movie. You could see the limitations of the film's budget in some places but the director was able to make it work for the overall feel and look of the movie.

Son gets 3 gun toting Tom Atkins
JsDjrPY.png
I7bCmra.png
zaGozUc.png

Meander
This was weird as hell especially the jarring left turn the movie takes from its opening minutes but it was still OK for this type of Cube style movie.

Meander gets 2 gun toting Tom Atkins
zaGozUc.png
I7bCmra.png

Till Death
This was dumb as hell. Megan Fox playing a game of cat & mouse with a couple killers in a house that was not big enough for her to be playing the game of cat & mouse in was just the biggest annoying thing about this one. Plus Fox's face is frozen in a sea of botulinum toxin.

Till Death gets 1 mustache-less Tom Atkins
Yd1Xh3l.png