Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

3f9f8cbbb9cbd4ff980ba65497c478ac.gif

You grinning mad hard right now I bet. :mjgrin:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
It’s pretty thin, but basically she became obsessed with the occult because she grew up in a house with a basement full of possessed and satanic shyt.
Yeah I understood that. But like why? She did all that shyt just because she grew up with it? I mean that's not really a reason to do what she did. I was wondering if I missed some event in her life that caused her to do all this

Daps
Reppin
Denver
Yeah I understood that. But like why? She did all that shyt just because she grew up with it? I mean that's not really a reason to do what she did. I was wondering if I missed some event in her life that caused her to do all this
Nah there wasn’t anything more. Just grew up around it so decided to do it.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
sggkh+%5B%5Blxx*9*7566*8992_8_muochl_mvg%5Bwmn%5Bzkr%5Be3%5BC805vQhtDYWV7zJyzMwnXCTFK*B%5BZZZZYuKwyQp04j8zFb*DrUGsk1vDcYvxpZdu8sfQLpqUimf%5DzvzW8HoHCTuIx0qgVCD3c7RtRBh45%5DpAW2fA12TtbVQtZw7q3jDvOZgOxjsa6v9yu6DcXT5vlTgNQe7VtLHqwmK6*aYUcYckrR8uFWxb4XtVBoXRMZ.jpg

The Barrier (La valla in Spanish) is a Spanish dystopian series set in Madrid created by Daniel Écija. It was first released in Spain in January 2020 before seeing an international release in September 2020 on Netflix.

In an alternate version of 2020, Spain's involvement in World War III in a time of already-dwindling resources results in great environmental damage, limited availability of essential resources and a collapsed economy. New diseases emerge, overburdening hospitals. Just as a dictatorial government takes power....

The Barrier

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
It’s pretty thin, but basically she became obsessed with the occult because she grew up in a house with a basement full of possessed and satanic shyt.
Nah there wasn’t anything more. Just grew up around it so decided to do it.

The movie highlights that early: reasons don't matter with satanist. sometimes people just want to do evil shyt because they want to do evil shyt. its like the strangers. "Because you were home" that's it

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Just saw the Counjuring 3. Can someone tell me what the main antagonists motivation was?
She became obsessed with the Disciples of The Ram, the cult that the human Annabelle was involved in and that worships demons, the Disciples goal is to bring more demons into the world which is why she was leaving those cursed totems in people's homes so that she could forcibly cause people to become possessed by demons that she would then control to some extent.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@darealvelle im watching the new Saw now.

40 mins in. All I’m getting is Chris Rock: NYPD Blues.

Less talking and more killing - what is this, this is not Saw, this is Cop Rock. They only show the traps for like 2 seconds
:what::mjtf:
Pig Dolls and the villain voicing the copycat Jigsaw sounds like the least intimidating murderer ever
:beli:
Let me guess- they’re giving Samuel Jackson the Deep Blue Sea treatment in this
:leostare:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just saw the Counjuring 3. Can someone tell me what the main antagonists motivation was?
I’ve been watching documentary shorts on the occult and Ed/Lorraine on this after watching the movie. But basically satan worshippers, people get involved in evil practices either for the sake of causing chaos because it becomes ingrained in their minds, or to make deals where they think they will receive something in exchange, mind control, human sacrifice or just bc they inherit the evil or are inherently evil. Also I believe that of people play around with too much of that dark magic shyt they become possessed knowingly or indirectly summoning demonic entities.

Like Manson’s followers - the police asked them why they would murder people, replying- “because he told us to” . If people don’t have a strong spiritual or moral base; weak mentality their minds literally become a devil’s playground. “The greatest trick that the devil plays is making the world think that he doesn’t exist” .

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This movie was so bad 1/10-(I’ll give it a 3 point bump bc of the murdered corrupt cop, abuse of power storyline) But other than that fuk it, imma just go ahead and call it even though I have 20 mins left in the movie.
:mjlol::deadrose:
The scene where Angie head of the department was house of waxed. Chris Rock channeled his inner Pookie “Scotty, help me I’m about to dieeeeeee” wth was that - he tried to give mouth to mouth resuscitation to a burnt skinless corpse :laff:. I hate this movie; I have to laugh to mask my disappointment

who sanctioned this??!! Chris Rock has to be the worst casting decision ever made in the history of horror movie casting decisions. Stick to comedy b. All of the acting was bad actually. You can tell Sam Jax did this as a favor for Chris Rock.
Dialogue - 1/10
Saw Kills - 1/10
Predictably-1/10
Tension - 0/10

MV5BZjI4ZWQwYzctMGJlMi00OTE1LWFkNjMtY2VlOGQxZmVhNDYyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjMxOTE0ODA@._V1_.jpg

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
-The Pig Gepetto shadow in this movie. Looking like a throwaway toy from the Island of Misfits off that ABC family Christmas movie. Jigsaw is heat meiser. I can’t be the only one that sees the dualities
:mjlol::francis:

- Chris Rock sees a body hanging from the ceiling handcuffed, in chains and asks “hey, Are you okay??”
Yeah, Chris - he’s just hanging around, perfectly fine - a couple of band aids and some rest it will be over in the morning. Not like 5 of your friends haven’t been killed throughout the course of this movie.
Cinematic masterpiece theater. “Are you okay??”
:deadmanny:
JovialComplicatedBeauceron-size_restricted.gif

Last edited: