Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I'm just randomly reading on various religions. Sad to say in almost all of them the afterlife for the vast majority of the population is going to be pretty fukking horrifying even the ones you know. Something along the lines of eternal torture. Why do I mention this? shyt idk. Just a random thought. Pretty fukked up aint it? Anyway enjoy the movie
I hate you so much right now.
:deadrose::deadrose:
*Logs off
tenor.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I'm just randomly reading on various religions. Sad to say in almost all of them the afterlife for the vast majority of the population is going to be pretty fukking horrifying even the ones you know. Something along the lines of eternal torture. Why do I mention this? shyt idk. Just a random thought. Pretty fukked up aint it? Reality is likely so much worse than anything we can imagine. Anyway enjoy the movie
You know when horror movies say, “Don’t watch alone” - it’s usually some media marketing ploy. I don’t think this is the case here- refrain from making it worse for me.
:damn::dahell:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
You know when horror movies say, “Don’t watch alone” - it’s usually some media marketing ploy. I don’t think this is the case here- refrain from making it worse for me.
:damn::dahell:
Hey you the resident lawyer here. This case in real life was the first to use demonic possession as a defence :demonic:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Don't forget to keep the lights off
I have the kitchen light on downstairs, 3 night lights, hall and double checked the door to the basement. it’s bad enough everyone says my house looks like the one from the paranormal activity movies. Be quiet - demons don’t like lights. I’m good.
:ufdup:
I’ll be back on Tommorrow talking about how it’s not as scary as I thought. Like usual- I’ll get through this. I’m tough right

:snooze:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
I have the kitchen light on downstairs, 3 night lights, hall and double checked the door to the basement. it’s bad enough everyone says my house looks like the one from the paranormal activity movies. Be quiet - demons don’t like lights. I’m good.
:ufdup:
I’ll be back on Tommorrow talking about how it’s not as scary as I thought. Like usual- I’ll get through this. I’m tough right

:snooze:

People get shook everyday fam..... you'll be ait

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hey you the resident lawyer here. This case in real life was the first to use demonic possession as a defence :demonic:
Damn you know something it’s already 1:00 ova here. I might as well wait until tomorrow night to keep watching - no use in continuing to watch a movie this late.
:mjgrin:

jerks-
:mjcry:
I’m not telling y’all shyt when or what time I watch tomm