Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
The synopsis for this sounds like they are just waving away that The Blind Man was holding a pregnant woman in chains in his basement in the first movie and are making him an anti-hero now.

In Don’t Breathe 2, the Blind Man has been hiding out for years in an isolated cabin and has taken in and raised a young girl orphaned from a house fire.
Their quiet existence is shattered when a group of kidnappers show up and take the girl, forcing the Blind Man to leave his safe haven to save her.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
New slasher movie coming out this week.

Initiation
Starring: Lochlyn Munro, Jon Huertas, Yancy Butler
Directed By: John Berardo
Synopsis: During a university’s pledge week, the carefree partying turns deadly serious when a star athlete is found impaled in his dorm. The murder ignites a spree of sinister social-media messages, sweeping the students and police into a race against time to uncover the truth behind the school’s dark secrets…and the horrifying meaning of a recurring symbol: a single exclamation mark.
US Release Date: May 7, 2021

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
New slasher movie coming out this week.

Initiation
Starring: Lochlyn Munro, Jon Huertas, Yancy Butler
Directed By: John Berardo
Synopsis: During a university’s pledge week, the carefree partying turns deadly serious when a star athlete is found impaled in his dorm. The murder ignites a spree of sinister social-media messages, sweeping the students and police into a race against time to uncover the truth behind the school’s dark secrets…and the horrifying meaning of a recurring symbol: a single exclamation mark.
US Release Date: May 7, 2021

“I have a really important question to ask you”:lupe:

“What should my caption be?” :banderas:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The synopsis for this sounds like they are just waving away that The Blind Man was holding a pregnant woman in chains in his basement in the first movie and are making him an anti-hero now.

In Don’t Breathe 2, the Blind Man has been hiding out for years in an isolated cabin and has taken in and raised a young girl orphaned from a house fire.
Their quiet existence is shattered when a group of kidnappers show up and take the girl, forcing the Blind Man to leave his safe haven to save her.

Sometimes good movies really don’t need to have sequels...this sounds like an example off the rip.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

This is bull shyt!! Not you- the storyline change. (No offense to you) but why are they changing the premise entirely from the first movie!!!???:dahell::mindblown:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I was expecting the sequel to be The Blind Man catching up to the girl who escaped him in the first movie.
This!!!!! That’s what I was waiting for- some type of revenge or vengeance chain of events. They left it open- ended so this was the next logical sequence

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
this one was a lot better than it had any right to be.

plus, it got that Sid Haig stimulus appearance

:banderas:
Had me at Sid Haig, say less - I’m in for the watch
:lawd:
giphy.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Netflix - another one on the watch list
EN-US_Son_Of_Sam_Main_Vertical_27x40_RGB_PRE.jpg

NYPOST
On August 10, 1977, Son of Sam murderer David Berkowitz was taken into custody by the NYPD.

New York City — on the verge of bankruptcy and reeling from a blackout and the reign of terror created by this murderous madman — breathed a sigh of relief: They got their guy.

But the Son of Sam slayer — who shot and killed six people and critically wounded seven others — continued to haunt investigative reporter Maury Terry.

The IBM employee-turned-scribe believed that Berkowitz, a chubby 24-year-old postal worker, did not act alone and was part of a sinister satanic network with tentacles as far-reaching as Charles Manson. Terry’s quest to stand up his theory ultimately led to an obsession that overtook his personal life.

“We used to say Maury was the last victim — and that’s totally true,” filmmaker Josh Zeman told The Post.

In his new Netflix docuseries “The Sons of Sam: A Descent Into Darkness,” Zeman delves into the murder and mayhem, including Terry’s dogged reporting and subsequent crusade that led to pushback from the NYPD, which tried to brand him a crazy conspiracy theorist.

Last edited:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I was expecting the sequel to be The Blind Man catching up to the girl who escaped him in the first movie.

I was expecting the typical slasher evolution where he becomes more and more super powered but keeps the psychotic premise. A collector to the collection evolution where things just toward higher body counts and splashier kills.

This ish sounds like they wanna reinvent dude entirely. Ironically, I just saw a retrospective about the original Saw that was talking about how Jigsaw didn’t get humanized until the sequels. The first Saw, he’s not remotely likeable, but they turned him into almost an anti-hero as it went on. I wonder how much they could change this blind dude after the basement horrific-ness.