Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
The ending for this movie ruined any good will it had built up. shyt was just awful.
Smh. I have no incentive to finish watching this movie - this sealed the deal for me. I found something better to watch

@MidniteJay put up a good recc over in The Netflix thread . I’ve been bingeing this.
the-innocent-netflix-series-review.jpg

An accidental killing leads a man down a dark hole of intrigue and murder. Just as he finds love and freedom, one phone call brings back the nightmare.

——-
goes without saying watch it in the European Spanish audio /English subtitles. No dubbing- it won’t capture the same intensity.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ayo watching feast 2 this shyt is wild :laff::laff:
They did the grandma dirty:laff:
How is thay other broad still running around with them guts:laff:
This shyt is absurd :laff:
Y’all are going to drag me down into this movie with you - I might get that in later today
:deadmanny::facepalm:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Whole thing was kind of a chore to watch for me
That’s the operative word “chore”- if I have to make myself sit still and keep up with a movie- then it’s a problem. Like if Hayden Paninirare was to make a special “guest” appearance in the new Scream reboot, it would be a chore for me to get through her scenes.

• Dap
Reactions: 315

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
That’s the operative word “chore”- if I have to make myself sit still and keep up with a movie- then it’s a problem. Like if Hayden Paninirare was to make a special “guest” appearance in the new Scream reboot, it would be a chore for me to get through her scenes.
Seems like whenever I anticipate a movie it ends up being underwhelming. In the Earth better come through

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Gave a random joint called Know Fear a shot yesterday...it was bad. My recommendation is a straight up "avoid it." It teeters on the so bad that it's funny line a few times, but never makes the leap. Slow, disjointed, random AF, and boring even when it tries to scare you. I hated it.