Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Watched

A psychotic musician lures a band mate and a woman to a remote mansion for a night of heavy metal terror.
Initial release: 2018

images

:trash:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Suspecting his wife of infidelity, Jerry's best friend offers him a supernatural encounter in the back room of a brothel. But everything has a price, and Jerry's night of pleasure sets off a dark chain of events as he spirals into obsession.
Initial release: October 2020

images

This was crazy as fukk

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
The “Bad Ben” series is really taking advantage of this pandemic and being inside. Pushing all these ground footage movies out. I’m here for it though - they have me hooked in.
:deadmanny:
MV5BMjM0ZDhkZDItODU2Yi00MmZjLWI2ZGQtZDViYzM1MDAzYmY1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTM3MDMyMDQ@._V1_.jpg

“Tom Riley has a new job now as a ride share driver for the DropUOff service and the strange new experiences he has driving his clients on Halloween night 2019 are all captured on his dashcam, body cam and surveillance cameras. Among them a young woman carrying a suspicious parcel, a witch and an unfriendly scarecrow.”

:deadrose:
Dude has THE THICKEST central New Jersey accent that I’ve ever heard but that adds to his reactions in the movie.
water = worrtahhr
Tom, job, what, ask = “Hi, I’m Taaahhmm, I gawwtt a new jabbbbb, doing whittttt you might asssq”
:bryan::deadmanny:
This movie Bad Ben 7 that im finally getting a chance To finish watching - @The axe murderer

The main character, Tom, is a haunted Uber driver - his “hell portal” is picking up/ dropping off people at the same paranormal activity house that he owned and ran from a year ago, in a continuous loop
:deadrose::deadrose:
each new passenger - it’s the same route.
Tom - so where am I taking you?
Passenger 1- 352 Steemanville Drive, Egg Harbor Township
Tom: did you know that house has ghosts ?
Passenger 1: I don’t believe in ghosts, just drive
* drops him off

Tom - so how’s your night going? where am I taking you?
Passenger 2- 352 Steemanville Drive, Egg Harbor Township
Tom: did you know that house has ghosts ? That’s funny bc you’re the 2nd person I’m taking there
Passenger 2: I don’t believe in ghosts, just drive
:unimpressed:
* drops him off
——
Passenger 3
(Same thing)
Tom: “you’re the 3rd person I’m taking there tonight- wtf is going on
:beli::mjtf:

——
They keep telling him to shut up and drive. Tom Is slowly about to lose his damn mind. This storyline is wild. Added to the fact that Morgan Freeman is the navigation app guidance voice, creepy asf.
:laff:
I don’t even know Why i am watching this but I can’t stop watching this - I need to see where this is going.
:bryan::deadmanny::lupe:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
This movie Bad Ben 7 that im finally getting a chance To finish watching - @The axe murderer

The main character, Tom, is a haunted Uber driver - his “hell portal” is picking up/ dropping off people at the same paranormal activity house that he owned and ran from a year ago, in a continuous loop
:deadrose::deadrose:
each new passenger - it’s the same route.
Tom - so where am I taking you?
Passenger 1- 352 Steemanville Drive, Egg Harbor Township
Tom: did you know that house has ghosts ?
Passenger 1: I don’t believe in ghosts, just drive
* drops him off

Tom - so how’s your night going? where am I taking you?
Passenger 2- 352 Steemanville Drive, Egg Harbor Township
Tom: did you know that house has ghosts ? That’s funny bc you’re the 2nd person I’m taking there
Passenger 2: I don’t believe in ghosts, just drive
:unimpressed:
* drops him off
——
Passenger 3
(Same thing)
Tom: “you’re the 3rd person I’m taking there tonight- wtf is going on
:beli::mjtf:

——
They keep telling him to shut up and drive. Tom Is slowly about to lose his damn mind. This storyline is wild. Added to the fact that Morgan Freeman is the navigation app guidance voice, creepy asf.
:laff:
I don’t even know Why i am watching this but I can’t stop watching this - I need to see where this is going.
:bryan::deadmanny::lupe:
Was this joint good? :ohhh:

The axe murderer

Daps
Watching the second Texas Chainsaw Massacre.
Forgot just how goofy this shyt was!

:russ:
Leatherface remind me of some farmers i used to work with. Just had that freakish strength. You wouldn't believe it.
What i liked is that leatherface wasn't the plodding tank that somehow teleports to people that mf was fast as hell

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I watched the last exorcist part two finally. I really liked the original and...this sequel sucked hard. They threw away the found footage style, which is fine really. But then they also don’t give you any hint of what happened and proceed with a completely paint by numbers possession movie where the big twist is

the demon has an actual hard-on for the girl. He loves her. So we get that ghost sex scene from scary movie 2 but meant to be serious and the demon drives her love interest crazy...

there are a gang of random and superfluous characters who pop up for small sequences and then don’t do much else. The kills are all derivative. The plot is barely there...I’m pissed off about this movie sucking so hard.

But, there was one really good extremely brief moment. A shot of a house with the demon inside and you only see the exterior but here the sounds of murders and see little bits of the action. A man flys out a window, a wall gets splattered with blood, the front door opens but no one is there...really nice sequence in an otherwise massive disappointment.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Creepshow's new season starts today and the second segment in the first episode is a fukking delightful surprise for fans of a certain evil franchise
The first segment was :beli: but the second segment was fantastic.
I'd watch a full length movie based off of that one.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Suspecting his wife of infidelity, Jerry's best friend offers him a supernatural encounter in the back room of a brothel. But everything has a price, and Jerry's night of pleasure sets off a dark chain of events as he spirals into obsession.

images

This was crazy as fukk

I gave it a shot, hoping for some laughs...thought it was pretty terrible not gonna lie.

The axe murderer

Daps

images

This was crazy as fukk

:ohhh: