Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
That is the biggest question will his reverence for The Munsters make him force himself to create something that is close in look, tone, spirit to the source material or will he just go in and "Zombify" The Munsters into usual dusty hillbilly trailer park car crash we are used to from him?
:gucci:
2 hours until I log off work. Noted and Bookmarked.
CBs.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The haters are already doing write ups on The Munsters and it’s nothing even to write about. The news only recently dropped yesterday. That’s alright, Keep hating on what you can’t comprehend. You’re lucky that I’m too excited to get mad rn. You know who you are. :whistle:

@Jello Biafra
tenor.gif

:umad::umad:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Damn y’all. Sid Haig WOULD have had the perfect role in this. To play Herman Munster. Rip
:mjcry::mjcry:
81c0ZZfdM-L._SL1500_.jpg

Rob Zombie Working on New THE MUNSTERS Movie

Universal has snagged Rob Zombie to helm their upcoming new movie based on The Munsters. Neither Zombie nor Universal has commented on the rumors.

That said, if you know Zombie, you know he’s a super fan of all things Munsters. So this news makes a bit of sense to me. What do you think? Let us know!

Murphy’s Multiverse reports that production is set to kick off in Budapest in early May. Sheri Moon Zombie has reportedly been cast as Lily Munster, while Jeff Daniel Phillips (The Lords of Salem, 3 from Hell) will play Herman. Daniel Roebuck and Richard Brake have also been cast in undisclosed roles along with Jorge Garcia (Lost) and Cassandra Peterson (Elvira, Mistress of the Dark).

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

:deadrose::deadrose:
WTH??? He could have left out that front door when he had the chance and what the hell does he keep tripping on, AIR?? Throwing pillows is not stopping an axe murderer - he’s a fool. :laff:
:mjlol::deadrose:
Lmao at the door being open - when he fell down the step all he had to do was roll right out the door. Dude closed the door and locked it
:mjlol::mjlol::francis:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
:deadrose::deadrose:
WTH??? He could have left out that front door when he had the chance and what the hell does he keep tripping on, AIR?? Throwing pillows is not stopping an axe murderer - he’s a fool. :laff:
:mjlol::deadrose:
Lmao at the door being open - when he fell down the step all he had to do was roll right out the door. Dude closed the door and locked it
:mjlol::mjlol::francis:
That's how some of these slasher mfs move:mjlol:
Its like the adrenaline in reverse and they become uncoordinated as fukk. Running like they got two left feet.:mjlol:
I been chased by some crazy dogs you know what happened? I ran so fast i caught up to a speeding car :bryan:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rob Zombie, famed director of horror films and rock music artist, is working on a new Munsters movie. The Munsterswas a sitcom first created in the ’60s and follows a family of monsters. Over the years, there have been many different versions of the series and we can only imagine Rob’s movie will be much darker. Rob also wrote the screenplay.

In addition, several actors have already signed on for the movie with Universal. Rob cast his wife, Sheri Moon Zombie as Lily Munster, while Jeff Daniel Phillips will play Herman Munster. Cassandra Peterson, best known as Elvira, Mistress of the Dark has joined the cast. Actors Dan Roebuck, Jorge Garcia, and Richard Brake are also set to star in the film.

ADVERTISEMENT
Rob Zombie working on a new ‘Munsters’ movie with Universal
rob-zombie-scaled.jpg.webp

TIME WARP: THE GREATEST CULT FILMS OF ALL-TIME- VOL. 2 HORROR AND SCI-FI, Rob Zombie, 2020. © Quiver Distribution / Courtesy Everett Collection
The film will reportedly begin filming in May in Budapest. As of right now, the release date is unknown. This must be a dream come true for the director who has talked about his love of the original series many times. He said he has seen

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Damn y’all. Sid Haig WOULD have had the perfect role in this. To play Herman Munster. Rip
:mjcry::mjcry:
81c0ZZfdM-L._SL1500_.jpg

Rob Zombie Working on New THE MUNSTERS Movie

Universal has snagged Rob Zombie to helm their upcoming new movie based on The Munsters. Neither Zombie nor Universal has commented on the rumors.

That said, if you know Zombie, you know he’s a super fan of all things Munsters. So this news makes a bit of sense to me. What do you think? Let us know!

Murphy’s Multiverse reports that production is set to kick off in Budapest in early May. Sheri Moon Zombie has reportedly been cast as Lily Munster, while Jeff Daniel Phillips (The Lords of Salem, 3 from Hell) will play Herman. Daniel Roebuck and Richard Brake have also been cast in undisclosed roles along with Jorge Garcia (Lost) and Cassandra Peterson (Elvira, Mistress of the Dark).
He would've made a better Grandpa Munster.