Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
@LaBellaNicole0416.NYC

Rob Zombie Reportedly Directing New Munsters Movie, Sheri Moon Zombie To Star

Yes, you read that headline right. According to new intel, cult favorite horror director Rob Zombie is helming a Munsters movie in which he’ll put his unique, R-rated spin on Herman, Lily and the rest of the supernatural brood. Originally created as CBS’ answer to ABC’s The Addams Family, 60s sitcom The Munsters hasn’t really enjoyed the same rich afterlife as the Addams, but maybe that’s about to change with this reboot.

Insider Charles Murphy of Murphy’s Multiverse shares that Zombie has been hired to write and direct a Munsters film for Universal. His wife and frequent collaborator, Sheri Moon Zombie, will play vampire housewife Lily, with another of Zombie’s regular actors, Jeff Daniel Phillips, set to portray her Frankenstein’s Monster-like husband Herman. Dan Roebuck, Jorge Garcia and Richard Broke have likewise been cast in major roles. And, last but not least, Cassandra Peterson AKA Elvira, Mistress of the Dark, will also be involved in a supporting part.

The Munsters originally ran for two seasons between 1964-1966, but there’ve been a couple of (failed) attempts to modernize the franchise over the past decade. Hannibal‘s Bryan Fuller produced comedy-drama Mockingbird Lane in 2012, but it never got past the pilot stage. Then, in 2017, it was announced that Seth Meyers was helming a reboot focusing on the family living in contemporary Brooklyn, though nothing ended up coming of that.

A Rob Zombie take on the clan is easily the wildest concept for a Munsters revival we can think of, though. That said, Zombie’s known to be a huge fan of the original series and has referenced the show a few times in his music career. During an appearance on The Howard Stern Show, the rock star/filmmaker claimed to have seen every episode “at least 17 times.” So, maybe he is the most qualified person to relaunch the inhabitants of 1313 Mockingbird Lane for the 2020s.
:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

Im sooooo here for this !!!!!!! Let me read this.
I’m “INNN!!!!!!!!”
SuLr.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@LaBellaNicole0416.NYC

Yes, you read that headline right. According to new intel, cult favorite horror director Rob Zombie is helming a Munsters movie in which he’ll put his unique, R-rated spin on Herman, Lily and the rest of the supernatural brood. Originally created as CBS’ answer to ABC’s The Addams Family, 60s sitcom The Munsters hasn’t really enjoyed the same rich afterlife as the Addams, but maybe that’s about to change with this reboot.

Insider Charles Murphy of Murphy’s Multiverse shares that Zombie has been hired to write and direct a Munsters film for Universal. His wife and frequent collaborator, Sheri Moon Zombie, will play vampire housewife Lily, with another of Zombie’s regular actors, Jeff Daniel Phillips, set to portray her Frankenstein’s Monster-like husband Herman. Dan Roebuck, Jorge Garcia and Richard Broke have likewise been cast in major roles. And, last but not least, Cassandra Peterson AKA Elvira, Mistress of the Dark, will also be involved in a supporting part.

The Munsters originally ran for two seasons between 1964-1966, but there’ve been a couple of (failed) attempts to modernize the franchise over the past decade. Hannibal‘s Bryan Fuller produced comedy-drama Mockingbird Lane in 2012, but it never got past the pilot stage. Then, in 2017, it was announced that Seth Meyers was helming a reboot focusing on the family living in contemporary Brooklyn, though nothing ended up coming of that.

A Rob Zombie take on the clan is easily the wildest concept for a Munsters revival we can think of, though. That said, Zombie’s known to be a huge fan of the original series and has referenced the show a few times in his music career. During an appearance on The Howard Stern Show, the rock star/filmmaker claimed to have seen every episode “at least 17 times.” So, maybe he is the most qualified person to relaunch the inhabitants of 1313 Mockingbird Lane for the 2020s.
Talk to y’all Tomm - bout to do some reading about what this new project is. I’ll be posting updates in here as this movie goes along. Let me get my notes together
tenor.gif

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Just watched a top 10 WOAT horror movie on Prime Video

It is called

HOST

and it's not the 1 about the girls on a zoom call

This 1 is from 2020 also but this is some British shyt

I made it about 30 mins in and quit then forwarded to the ending

shyt is terrible
That was the one with the body snatchers type aliens right?

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Look at this y’all- I’m so damn excited. Real unexpected news. I don’t feel like logging back into work after this lunch break!! - Note to self: miss a court filing and sending draft status updates to the Department because of horror movie news, brehettes.
:mjlol::mjlol:

Jeopardize your legal career over Rob Zombie movies, brehettes
:mjlol::mjlol:

I’ll be back later. For the record, I see the haters starting to surface with the subliminals. I will not have you ruin this occasion- we only get RZ movies every 4-8 yrs. let me enjoy your moment
:scust: