Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I'm more interested in the Paranormal Activity movie because of Will Eubanks (Underwater) directing and Chris Landon (Freaky) writing.

Be cool if both movies do really well and Paramount+ becomes a haven for horror movies.
That last thing is what I want

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
lijit0z6jsi61.jpg

Diogo Alves (1810 – February 19, 1841) was a Spanish-born Portuguese serial killer. Between 1836 and 1840, he killed seventy people. The crimes he committed were all in the area of the águas livres aqueduct, thus earning the title "Aqueduct Murderer". He was sentenced to death and hanged on February 19, 1841. The head of the killer was separated from the body and placed in a flask to preserve it for scientific purposes, where it is now a tourist attraction.
He was on that Haitian voodou Papa Doc Duvalier type of time preserving the heads of his enemies. Letting rotting bodies sit out in the open as warnings. Crazy

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
They had the Pet Sematary release from a few years ago - why another remake? I hope they get it right this time. They need to cut down on the sadistic elements and focus on the story like the first one.
This one is supposed to be an origin story instead of a remake of the previous movies.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Wowwwwww

Jeepers Creepers is coming back !!

I hope they got an influx of cash because Jeepers Creepers 3 was one of the cheapest looking movies I have seen in a while. shyt was just janky as hell.

Here's the synopsis for the new movie:

“The film unfolds as the Horror Hound festival holds its first ever event in Louisiana, where it attracts hundreds of geeks, freaks and die-hard horror fans from far and wide. Among them is fanboy Chase and his girlfriend Laine, who is forced to come along for the ride. But as the event approaches, Laine begins to experience unexplained premonitions and disturbing visions associated with the town’s past, and in particular, local legend/urban myth The Creeper. As the festival arrives and the blood-soaked entertainment builds to a frenzy, Laine believes that something unearthly has been summoned…and that she is at the center of it.”
'Jeepers Creepers: Reborn' Gets 2021 Release Date - Variety

It is directed by the guy who directed the Iron Sky movies which really has me unsure of just what to expect from this one.

At least it seems like that child molester Victor Salva is no longer involved with the franchise.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
My life :damn::damn:
I’m being attacked by unopened moving boxes, incoming work emails, spreadsheets and restless children. Save yourselves - I can’t win this war
:damn::damn:

I feel you homie. Real life scarier than the scary movies right now :to::to:

I recently watched the Babadook tho

that shyt was heat