Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
This is on deck for today-Netflix
MV5BZTNiNjM0YjItNjJmMy00MDdhLWFmZGItZjA0ODhmMmM4ZGNhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzg3NjQyOQ@@._V1_.jpg

The Paranormal Horror Movie That's Dominating Netflix Right Now

The film, which originally came out on Syfy, is called No Escape Room, and you can probably guess what it's about. Starring Jeni Ross, who some might recognize as the Nuclear Sister from Titans season 1, Mark Ghanimé from The Bold Type and Helix, and Hamza Haq, the star of NBC's new hit show Transplant, No Escape Room was just added to Netflix and is quickly moving up the site's Top 10 list.

No Escape Room is a genre-bending mystery about an escape room gone wrong with vengeful ghosts

Read More: The Paranormal Horror Movie That's Dominating Netflix Right Now

I watched it because it was like #1 or #2 trending and it was terrible.
I honestly think Netflix just made up that it was tending because there is no reason why people would be watching this bullshyt of their own volition.

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I’m 10 mins in - not bad at all. I’ll let you know. I kind of have a thing for SY-FY Channel series and movies though. I’m from the era of “USA UP All Night” , Are you Afraid of the Dark and Goosebumps and the Dr. Autopsy man on HBO, as a kid.
:sadcam:

so I have leverage to give. For me to think a movie is BAD bad, it has to be virtually unwatchable
:yeshrug:

yep you are certified --------> :flabbynsick:---- right along with us,,,,, anyway

UP All Night” was my shyt.... and that hbo autopsy :banderas:........................Rhonda Shear:shaq:( im still pro black :whoa:)

iu

I remember watching this :russ:

MV5BNzViNmQ5MTYtMmI4Yy00N2Y2LTg4NWUtYWU3MThkMTVjNjk3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQxNzMzNDI@._V1_UY1200_CR85,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
The Unhealer
A botched faith healing on a bullied teenager bestows Native American powers that “reflect” any attempted physical harm back on his aggressor. When his lifelong tormentors pull a prank that kills someone he loves, he uses his powers for revenge and goes on a bloody rampage to settle the score.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
The Irregulars
Welcome to 221B Baker Street in 19th-century London, where The Irregulars - a group of misfits, work to solve supernatural crimes at the behest of Dr. Watson and his elusive partner, Sherlock Holmes.
Created by: Tom Bidwell
Starring: Thaddea Graham, Darci Shaw, Jojo Macari
Streaming on Netflix March 26th

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I watched it because it was like #1 or #2 trending and it was terrible.
I honestly think Netflix just made up that it was tending because there is no reason why people would be watching this bullshyt of their own volition.
Agreed!! @Flex Grossman meant to get back to you yesterday but that “No Escape” movie was the most boring piece of shyt movie that I’ve seen. Don’t waste your time. I’m officially done with Netflix U.S. Horror content. The first 1.25 hours is People walking through escape rooms, bad acting, bad delivery, bad suspense (if you can call it that) - I didn’t bother with the ending; I only had 15 minutes left to watch and still didn’t care. 1/10. They hyped it up to make it seem like it was “must see” which is lies - I want to see whoever greenlit this project and lock them up in a padded room with no means of escape along with a passage way to an inescapable room full of mirrors so that that person can look to see the reflection of how much of a fail this was and they are for this. .

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Denver
Agreed!! @Flex Grossman meant to get back to you yesterday but that “No Escape” movie was the most boring piece of shyt movie that I’ve seen. Don’t waste your time. I’m officially done with Netflix U.S. Horror content. The first 1.25 hours is Kepler walking through escape rooms, bad acting, bad delivery, bad suspense (if you can call it that) - I didn’t bother with the ending; I only had 15 minutes left to watch and still didn’t care. 1/10. They hyped it up to make it seem like it was “must see” which is lies - I want to see whoever greenlit this project and lock them up in a padded room with no means of escape along with a passage way to an inescapable room full of mirrors so that that person can look to see the reflection of how much of a fail this was and they are for this. .
Thank you both for saving me some time :salute:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
And to add to “No Escape”, on Netflix- I should have known that movie was going to be garbage when they cast a 35+ looking white woman with obvious plastic surgery as the high school
Age “the daughter” and had a 35+ man flirting with each other in the opening scene. For no reason - added nothing to the plot. And the actress talking about “it’s my birthday, Tyyyyyyyy” “cmmmmmonnn Tyyyy” about 40 x in the first half hour. SyFy went full Lifetime Movie Network on this
:deadrose::facepalm: