Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Lol on one hand, not knowing anything is pretty cool and adds onto the mystery of it all but damn can we get a teaser at least? :damn:

Grateful he's back in the department because these "Produced by James Wan" joints haven't really been my thing.
We finally got an image from the movie at least:

Er4agCOXIAYmWXV

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Escape Room 2
Release date: January 1, 2021

The 2019 movie Escape Room might not have been a critical hit, but it made a lot of money--$155 million worldwide from a $9 million production budget. Inevitably, a sequel was greenlit, and it will arrive at the start of 2021. Director Adam Robitel and writer Bragi F. Schut are back, and while a storyline or trailer haven't been revealed yet, it's safe to assume the movie will involve a group of people once more having to escape from a series of increasingly deadly rooms.

I guess betwene the time that article came out in December and the start fo the new year they moved the release date of this one again.:francis:

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Archenemy
Starring: Joe Manganiello, Skylan Brooks, Zolee Griggs, Amy Seimetz, Glenn Howerton
Written and Directed By: Adam Egypt Mortimer
Max Fist (Manganiello) claims to be a hero from another dimension who fell through time and space to Earth, where he has no powers. No one believes his stories except for a local teen named Hamster. Together, they take to the streets to wipe out the local drug syndicate and its vicious crime boss known as The Manager.

This movie isn't horror per se but more like horror adjacent. It's directed by the same guy who directed last year's 'Daniel Isn't Real' and he says the two movies take place in the same universe and culminate with characters from both movies meeting in the third film as part of what he's calling 'The Vortex Trilogy'.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
The Banishing
From acclaimed genre director Chris Smith (Creep, Severance, Triangle) comes The Banishing, which tells the true story of a young reverend, his wife and daughter who move into a manor with a horrifying secret. When a vengeful spirit haunts the little girl and threatens to tear the family apart, the reverend and his wife are forced to confront their beliefs. They must turn to black magic by seeking the help of a famous Occultist… or risk losing their daughter.

chiefdogg

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did you watch the ending?? All I can say is that it left my 7 yr old self disturbed at an age that I should have never watched it. Blame it on my dad not knowing how to properly parent a girl :mjlol:.he didn’t know how to tell me no, and I grew up with all boys in my family, I’m the only girl (and the youngest at that time in a family of brothers )so what they watched - I would whine to say that I’m old enough to watch too. But for this movie -smh :francis:slept with my light on for like a week and my parents bed the next, couldn’t get the mental image out of my mind.
Yeah, I watched the ending that's why I said:ohhh::francis: