Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Is anybody on this thread watching the Snowpiercer series?? Or the movie? Because I have a question-I’m confused about the technical. They’re traveling on the Ark Train- which of course is reference to the biblical Noah’s Ark. what’s the premise - they have to travel on this train for 6 years bc human civilization is dying due to the earth being frozen. But why can’t the train stop? It’s an 1001 car train with the first class passengers in the front and lower classes in the tail of the train. The turn keeps making rotations for 6 yrs nonstop? The lead character says that if the train stops, they will die?? How though? I’m only on the first episode, I don’t have time to look up the background, and I don’t remember much about the movie Snowpiercer.
@MartyMcFly @Jello Biafra @storyteller

Here’s the trailer for reference

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Is anybody on this thread watching the Snowpiercer series?? Or the movie? Because I have a question-I’m confused about the technical. They’re traveling on the Ark Train- which of course is reference to the biblical Noah’s Ark. what’s the premise - they have to travel on this train for 6 years bc human civilization is dying due to the earth being frozen. But why can’t the train stop? It’s an 1001 car train with the first class passengers in the front and lower classes in the tail of the train. The turn keeps making rotations for 6 yrs nonstop? The lead character says that if the train stops, they will die?? How though? I’m only on the first episode, I don’t have time to look up the background, and I don’t remember much about the movie Snowpiercer.

The planet is already in a new ice age so they can't stop the train because if they go outside they will all freeze to death. The train is basically the only thing keeping the survivors alive and they have estimated that things will begin to "thaw" in a few years and that is when they can get off the train and try to rebuild society. But that might be all bullshyt too and they might have to live on the train forever...however long that may end up being.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

The planet is already in a new ice age so they can't stop the train because if they go outside they will all freeze to death. The train is basically the only thing keeping the survivors alive and they have estimated that things will begin to "thaw" in a few years and that is when they can get off the train and try to rebuild society. But that might be all bullshyt too and they might have to live on the train forever...however long that may end up being.

what he said

Daps
Reppin
Denver

How’s the show? I liked the movie alot

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
How’s the show? I liked the movie alot
The series is really interesting so far. I’m only on the second episode but so far so good. I like the lead actor and the concepts. Lots of violence in this - sheeessh. They packed a lot into this first episode.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Anyone watching this “30 Monedas” = 30 Coins. - a new horror series. HBO Max . The first few minutes of the first episode, I wasn’t ready
:damn::damn:
I’m at the 3 minute mark for the first episode and the body count is already at 20. I exaggerate not. Dude literally walked up and started shooting the shyt out of anyone in his path under demonic possession, mind control.
:merchant::picard:
:deadrose::deadrose:
cartel-grande.jpg

Latin American horror is wild.

Father Vergara, an exorcist, boxer and ex-convict exiled to a remote town in Spain, enlists the help of the mayor and a veterinarian when a series of paranormal phenomena begins to occur.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Anyone watching this “30 Monedas” = 30 Coins. - a new horror series. HBO Max . The first few minutes of the first episode, I wasn’t ready
:damn::damn:
I’m at the 3 minute mark for the first episode and the body count is already at 20. I exaggerate not. Dude literally walked up and started shooting the shyt out of anyone in his path under demonic possession, mind control.
:merchant::picard:
:deadrose::deadrose:
cartel-grande.jpg

Latin American horror is wild.

Father Vergara, an exorcist, boxer and ex-convict exiled to a remote town in Spain, enlists the help of the mayor and a veterinarian when a series of paranormal phenomena begins to occur.

I have this on deck for this weekend.