Feds out here like
launching-creative-ryan-the-office-taking-notes.gif

meth68

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I don't have any guns, always want to hit the range though. I have been going through some pages and got 1 serious question

Why some of you motherfukkas got guns that look like they could chop down trees? :merchant: Like seriously....any legitimate reason or just a hobby type of thing

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
I don't have any guns, always want to hit the range though. I have been going through some pages and got 1 serious question

Why some of you motherfukkas got guns that look like they could chop down trees? :merchant: Like seriously....any legitimate reason or just a hobby type of thing

I had a woman i was dating ask me this same question.

my exact words were

"Because one day the dead might rise, you got to be prepared for the zombies man."

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Have a S&W M&P .40 and a DPMS AR-15. How difficult would it be to attach sights to my AR because it didn't come with any?

Does the rail extend along the barrel? If so, it's just a matter of screwing them into place. If not, you might want to consider a red dot or some type of optic. I prefer optics anyways. Purists like iron sights, but fukk all that. Take advantage of the benefits that today's technology affords us.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps

The bigger the headache, the bigger the pill :manny:

It's just a hobby thing lol. You should see the ridiculous shyt I see at the range.

tacticoolAR15.jpg

Malikthegod

opposite of mediocre
Daps
Does the rail extend along the barrel? If so, it's just a matter of screwing them into place. If not, you might want to consider a red dot or some type of optic. I prefer optics anyways. Purists like iron sights, but fukk all that. Take advantage of the benefits that today's technology affords us.

Here is a pic of the model I own

Also thinking about changing the handguard.