Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
thanks for the ingo breh, and uou a funnu dude, but seriouly if myself or one of my loved ones life was threatened at my crib with goofys trying to break in, usuallyvfiends, no I don't look down or drug addicts by the way, I'm just saying, if someone is threatening me with lethal violence they gotta get laid tf out, you feel me breh

this dude said something slick to my brother at yhe store, my bro said something back, and she was like her bf had a gun in the car and sh1t
i feel u... idk why u repped me tho breh, i was fukking with you, now i feel bad about it :sadcam:

my real recommendation would be to get some training, see if there's a naaga.co chapter near you, then grab a plain jane ar-15, it's gonna be easier to use and more effective for many reasons. whatever u choose this is a great time to buy, the market's near all time lows.
The process is unbelievably cumbersome it seems.
that's the point, they want to discourage you, just to spite them i'll ask a gun buddy from there what the process is like as of late

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
i feel u... idk why u repped me tho breh, i was fukking with you, now i feel bad about it :sadcam:

my real recommendation would be to get some training, see if there's a naaga.co chapter near you, then grab a plain jane ar-15, it's gonna be easier to use and more effective for many reasons. whatever u choose this is a great time to buy, the market's near all time lows.

that's the point, they want to discourage you, just to spite them i'll ask a gun buddy from there what the process is like as of late

:dead:

I just smoked some herb, it's all good breh

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob
oh I'm going to learn more right now

YouTube got all the info you need man. Check out Reddit as well.

Good site for a lot of good deals on guns, ammunition and all that other junk

Id recommend going to a shop in your area. Find a shop you’re comfortable at and people are nice because some shops have douchebags in them. Stick to that shop so you build a relationship. Go in and rent some guns and shoot them. See what feels best. Ask a range instructor to show you and that you’re new.

Personally I’d buy a gun online because it’s cheaper especially if they have pay over time setup. Have it shipped to a FFL (any shop. Could be a pawn shop or Cabela’s) that has a cheap gun transfer fee.

Mess around with the gun at home unloaded of course. Get comfortable holding it and a shooting stance.

Get a holster, plenty of ammunition (only use for carrying, buy cheap ammo at the range to shoot). Get a CCW of course to carry the gun around in the holster outside unless you live in like Texas where they don’t care.

Learn your gun inside out. How to take it apart and put it back together. How to clean it and all that jazz.

I’d start with a pistol first to introduce yourself and then move onto a rifle or shotty next. See you’re looking for a shotgun and can’t go wrong with a Mossberg 590

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
YouTube got all the info you need man. Check out Reddit as well.

Good site for a lot of good deals on guns, ammunition and all that other junk

Id recommend going to a shop in your area. Find a shop you’re comfortable at and people are nice because some shops have douchebags in them. Stick to that shop so you build a relationship. Go in and rent some guns and shoot them. See what feels best. Ask a range instructor to show you and that you’re new.

Personally I’d buy a gun online because it’s cheaper especially if they have pay over time setup. Have it shipped to a FFL (any shop. Could be a pawn shop or Cabela’s) that has a cheap gun transfer fee.

Mess around with the gun at home unloaded of course. Get comfortable holding it and a shooting stance.

Get a holster, plenty of ammunition (only use for carrying, buy cheap ammo at the range to shoot). Get a CCW of course to carry the gun around in the holster outside unless you live in like Texas where they don’t care.

Learn your gun inside out. How to take it apart and put it back together. How to clean it and all that jazz.

I’d start with a pistol first to introduce yourself and then move onto a rifle or shotty next. See you’re looking for a shotgun and can’t go wrong with a Mossberg 590

Ole buddy should go to a range that offers classes for new owners and take one (or two) before doing anything else.

Buying a gun when you don't even know what types of ammo shotguns can shoot sounds like a recipe for disaster.

Ammunition is actually way cheaper in bulk than it is at stores.

Him practicing handling and his stances and all that when he has no idea what he's doing will probably lead to bad habits/habit transfer.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Gonna get that robocop suppresor for the Glock 19x

media

$750 USD coming soon.

Developer: fdsuppressors
Manufacturer: KGM Technologies
Distributer: DJC GmbH
Retailer: Richmond Tactical

east

Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
I need someone to walk me through getting a gun in Chicago. The process is unbelievably cumbersome it seems.
following up on this, i got told it's no different than the rest of il, and that chicago that has lots of handgun-related laws that either get preempted or can be ignored once you get your foid/ccl... i suspect the purpose of those laws is either to discourage ppl without deep knowledge of them, or to throw add-on charges at the "unlicensed"

tbh i think you should ask a lawyer, the breh i asked is kind of a retard :manny:

we have yuros in our thread? :picard:

that thing looks like it doesn't do anything either, how would it seal gas past the muzzle

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I have tried some of the onnais gun safes and they're solid for what they do.

I've been interested in one of the Vaultek LifePods to travel with my firearm when I fly. I like that they're TSA compliant. While they won't 100% stop someone from breaking into your safe they provide *just enough* security for when I travel I think.

Does anyone have one?

east

Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
when i fly i use a small pelican case, ziptie it, put some glitter nail polish on the end of the pawl, and toss it in a checked bag
to me a safe's only useful if it falls into one of two categories... 1/ actually protects from fire/burglars 2/ has some known trick where one can open it with little effort, these enable malicious compliance for ppl in states with safe storage laws who wanna grab smth quick if they hear a bump in the night... the onnais/vaulteks fall into the middle ground where they're neither... imho it's just a big "GUN INSIDE" sign and if a bad actor is ransacking your luggage they either have all the time in the world to break in, or they will after they take the safe home with them.

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I just found out today that if you buy any form of gun locks, safes or storage in Texas it's tax free!