Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
I'm getting a hand gun in July, then a shot gun in September

too many people out here on perks and Red Bull to fvck around with

this girl got smart with my brother and told my bro her boyfriend had a gun in the car

then my homeboys moms crib got her door kicked in with nobody home, smh

I know I shoulda been got protection, but better late than never

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps

this girl got smart with my brother and told my bro her boyfriend had a gun in the car

Better late than never I guess. :francis:

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob

What kind of gun are you getting?

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
What kind of gun are you getting?

dunno yet, it's a gun store 15 mins up the street, I don't live in New York anymore.

But I'm getting a hand gun that puts holes in people, so they can't grab their gun and fire back

as far as the shot gun I'm getting in September I'm not really feeling the bird shot/buck shot thing, God forbid someone breaks into my crib, I'm using all buck shots

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
dunno yet, it's a gun store 15 mins up the street, I don't live in New York anymore.

But I'm getting a hand gun that puts holes in people, so they can't grab their gun and fire back

as far as the shot gun I'm getting in September I'm not really feeling the bird shot/buck shot thing, God forbid someone breaks into my crib, I'm using all buck shots

Sounding very new and ignant in here. Please take some basic weapons ownership, handling, and marksmanship classes before you buy ANYTHING? :whoa:

1) The idea is for all handguns (one word, not two) is to put holes in people. No single handgun is gonna be effective in 100% of situations, depending on the recoil, caliber, actual ammunition used, etc., there could still be people that have the ability to draw down on you even after you shoot them.

2) You know they make shotgun slugs that don't use buck or birdshot, right? :skip: Also, get the right size buckshot and you shouldn't have any issues.

Again, take some classes cause the amount of knowledge you have right now is dangerous, especially to you. :snoop:

TMBlue

Pro
Daps

You gotta learn a bit more about guns. Shotguns will give you the most ammo options of any on the planet. From non lethal to Lethal, to down right ridiculousness. Plus, if you don't like bird or buckshot, just get slug rounds. I got a 10 round magazine full of slugs in my BP 12 Gauge.

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
You gotta learn a bit more about guns. Shotguns will give you the most ammo options of any on the planet. From non lethal to Lethal, to down right ridiculousness. Plus, if you don't like bird or buckshot, just get slug rounds. I got a 10 round magazine full of slugs in my BP 12 Gauge.

oh I'm going to learn more right now

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

9f926117-ce94-4494-8968-e182fcb4714d_text.gif

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
shotguns are too versatile to stick to conformist ass bird/buck... for home defense i run dragon's breath so i can piss on my haters like in the postal games, flechettes are nice out of a mossberg shockwave for larping as robin hood, and when i'm camping i like brenneke magnums, lately my local forest has been dealing with an especially invasive species of truck
101514.jpg

Last edited:

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
shotguns are too versatile to stick to conformist ass bird/buck... for home defense i run dragon's breath so i can piss on my haters like in the postal games, flechettes are nice for small game, and when i'm camping i like brenneke magnums, lately my local forest has been dealing with an especially invasive species of truck
101514.jpg

thanks for the ingo breh, and uou a funnu dude, but seriouly if myself or one of my loved ones life was threatened at my crib with goofys trying to break in, usuallyvfiends, no I don't look down or drug addicts by the way, I'm just saying, if someone is threatening me with lethal violence they gotta get laid tf out, you feel me breh

this dude said something slick to my brother at yhe store, my bro said something back, and she was like her bf had a gun in the car and sh1t