Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I want to invest in a new handgun in the future but I can’t decide on what I want. Ive narrowed it down to 4 though. S&W MP9C, RUGER SR9c, H&K USP 9mm Compact Or the good ol Glock 19. What I have now is a S&W Sigma 9mm I've had for yeaaaaars.
Have you shot all those yet? I have been a glock stan for years but thinking of making the switch.

GotEmShook

#ChiefsNation #BeRoyal
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO
Have you shot all those yet? I have been a glock stan for years but thinking of making the switch.

I've held a few of them but no I haven't shot any. I've been watching hours of videos on all 4 and still cant decide breh. I love my Sigma sw9ve though its very similar to the glock 19. I even done the trigger mod and everything, but I just want another handgun. One for CC and a backup for the crib

• Dap
Reactions: JKT

Ken Mercilus

Black Bouncer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jackson, Mississippi
Daniel Defense M4V5LW w/ Aimpoint PRO optic and OLight M20 Warrior flashlight.
2eehh0j.jpg

Remington R1 Enhanced 1911
ev9ely.jpg

Smith & Wesson SD40VE
a15nvc.jpg

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
I've held a few of them but no I haven't shot any. I've been watching hours of videos on all 4 and still cant decide breh. I love my Sigma sw9ve though its very similar to the glock 19. I even done the trigger mod and everything, but I just want another handgun. One for CC and a backup for the crib

I wouldn't buy the same type of gun, if you have striker fire, go with either revolver or compact.

For the house, I keep the Shield in the pocket, this is what I have on me at home at all times. I don't conceal carry, but I do keep the SP2022 in the car.

I got the Beretta 92FS Inox (J90C9F20) on layway through www.budsgunshop.com, I wanted a bigger 9mm & I really wanted a stainless steel pistol. CZ P-01 is another pistol I really wanted, but decided to go for the 92FS.

I bought an AR-15, but its better for the trunk or the get someone off your yard. I wish I bought a shotgun, I want something to keep behind the couch while I'm watching Netflix.

Ken Mercilus

Black Bouncer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jackson, Mississippi
I wouldn't buy the same type of gun, if you have striker fire, go with either revolver or compact.

For the house, I keep the Shield in the pocket, this is what I have on me at home at all times. I don't conceal carry, but I do keep the SP2022 in the car.

I got the Beretta 92FS Inox (J90C9F20) on layway through www.budsgunshop.com, I wanted a bigger 9mm & I really wanted a stainless steel pistol. CZ P-01 is another pistol I really wanted, but decided to go for the 92FS.

I bought an AR-15, but its better for the trunk or the get someone off your yard. I wish I bought a shotgun, I want something to keep behind the couch while I'm watching Netflix.

Never thought about that:ohhh:

GotEmShook

#ChiefsNation #BeRoyal
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO
Yeah I really want a Mossberg 500 to keep at the crib also. Saw one on cheaperthandirt.com for a little under $400 for the Mossberg 500 JIC with the pistol grip

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
Thinking of a Ruger LC380 - but it doesn't seem like it's too enjoyable if a gun to shoot, just convenient to carry. :francis:

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I applied for my concealed carry license like 2 months ago. I still gotta wait another 30-60 days for it to come :sadcam:

this shyt takes 90-120 days out here for them to process that shyt. its fukking ridiculous.

Damn that shyt should be illegal. Hang in there breh

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Currently got a magnun 357 revolver and a glock 9

Plan on getting an uzi 9mm :wow:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I'm in Florida, they don't make it so hard. When I look at Cali, NJ, NY, IL and MA, their gun laws are so goofy.

And its still hard as hell to get conceal carry permits in CA, IL, or NY. I wouldn't be able to carry my Emerson blade in NY because they ban hawkbill blades, the only blades I like.

And in Florida we damn near invented "home invasion", you can't turn on the news and not see a day time or evening home invasion robbery, murder, or assault/rape. On First 48 in Miami, an uncle ran and left his 15 &16 year old nephews to fend for themselves and one of them got killed, :smh:.

I keep my M&P Shield in my pocket, and the AR-15 (or shotgun) is good to keep behind the couch.

I got the complete upper for $340, $89 for Palmetto State Armory bcg and $249 for Radical Arms upper receiver this Wednesday.

F5nBLgG.jpg
Finally a man and his AR.

This is an underrated weapon that every black person should have. Have your pistol and have your AR and if u got a little more, your shot gun.