Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
Have you ever done a build before? How easy/hard is it? I'm dying to try this shyt :lupe:

I bought a complete Bushmaster lower receiver, and I'm looking at only complete upper receivers. So all I'll I have to do is connect the upper and lower receivers using the pivot pin.

Here are some pics off the internet, my 5 day waiting period is up tomorrow, so I will get mines on Saturday. There is no waiting period for upper receivers because it has no serial number, and the ATF only considers it an accessory, just like when you have different slides for caliber conversions. You can even have upper receivers shipped right to your house, no background check needed.

HV2QZS9.jpg

2igse4j.jpg

split.jpg

So, I just swap out upper receivers as need be. You do have to watch out for Upper/Lower flop when using different manufactures, but they say you can shim or getting mil-spec will help.

I've seen stripped lower receivers for $70 and stripped upper receivers for $125, and the gunsmith says he doesn't even do those type of builds because its too simple & he wouldn't know how to charge someone for that work.

• Dap
Reactions: JKT

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
KIMBER23.jpg

KIMBER 1911 IS WHAT I HAVE
Nice double action .45 you got there.

Double action is the best for me in a shoot out situation because after that long first pull on the shot.Each pull after that is quicker because the hammer automatically cocks.

I like that hammer safety release as an option that already cocks.

Is that your own personal .45?

Last edited:

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
Nice double action .45 you got there.

Double action is the best for me in a shoot out situation because after that long first pull on the shot.Each pull after that is quicker because the hammer automatically cocks.

I like that hammer safety release as an option that already cocks.

Is that your own personal .45?

Nah thats a pic from online mines is like that doh i plan on getting another gun within this 2 weeks maybe a xd 45 or another 1911

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
Ohio just had a lot of new gun laws to make it less strict i know you only have a 8 hour class now for your concealed to carry

Also you can use suppressors on guns

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
Ohio just had a lot of new gun laws to make it less strict i know you only have a 8 hour class now for your concealed to carry

Also you can use suppressors on guns

I'm in Florida, they don't make it so hard. When I look at Cali, NJ, NY, IL and MA, their gun laws are so goofy.

And its still hard as hell to get conceal carry permits in CA, IL, or NY. I wouldn't be able to carry my Emerson blade in NY because they ban hawkbill blades, the only blades I like.

And in Florida we damn near invented "home invasion", you can't turn on the news and not see a day time or evening home invasion robbery, murder, or assault/rape. On First 48 in Miami, an uncle ran and left his 15 &16 year old nephews to fend for themselves and one of them got killed, :smh:.

I keep my M&P Shield in my pocket, and the AR-15 (or shotgun) is good to keep behind the couch.

I got the complete upper for $340, $89 for Palmetto State Armory bcg and $249 for Radical Arms upper receiver this Wednesday.

F5nBLgG.jpg

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
I'm in Florida, they don't make it so hard. When I look at Cali, NJ, NY, IL and MA, their gun laws are so goofy.

And its still hard as hell to get conceal carry permits in CA, IL, or NY. I wouldn't be able to carry my Emerson blade in NY because they ban hawkbill blades, the only blades I like.

And in Florida we damn near invented "home invasion", you can't turn on the news and not see a day time or evening home invasion robbery, murder, or assault/rape. On First 48 in Miami, an uncle ran and left his 15 &16 year old nephews to fend for themselves and one of them got killed, :smh:.

I keep my M&P Shield in my pocket, and the AR-15 (or shotgun) is good to keep behind the couch.

I got the complete upper for $340, $89 for Palmetto State Armory bcg and $249 for Radical Arms upper receiver this Wednesday.

F5nBLgG.jpg

Dope dope cali if you have anything on your record that conceal is hard as fukk to get I know guys who had domestic disputes and couldn't get and they where in the military

in cali there regulated ar 15 had to have a bullet button installed on the mag release so to reload you have to use a bullet to release the mag and the only had 10 round clips

GotEmShook

#ChiefsNation #BeRoyal
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO
I want to invest in a new handgun in the future but I can’t decide on what I want. Ive narrowed it down to 4 though. S&W MP9C, RUGER SR9c, H&K USP 9mm Compact Or the good ol Glock 19. What I have now is a S&W Sigma 9mm I've had for yeaaaaars.

• Dap
Reactions: JKT