Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
Come in here and share what you have and why you got it. LEGAL guns only. Don't expose yourself to the feds for them burners.

I have two handguns and just bought my first semi-auto rifle. I bought them for the range and for protection. I have a Class A license (permission to carry concealed). I live in MA and we have very strict gun laws.

First gun I bought was a 5-shooter Smith & Wesson Model 60 Pro Series .357 Special
52371-P-02.jpg

Its powerful and highly accurate but the handle is a little small to get a perfect grip on.

Next up, Ruger SR-22. I bought it as my carry weapon. It is very light and perfect for carrying. I have a red dot and flashlight on it as it's the weapon that I carry and use for home protection.

SR22-1.jpg

Lastly, today I bought this beast. After my trip to Israel I was inspired to finally 'pull the trigger' and get myself a rifle. I bought a Ruger SR-556. This will be strictly for the range and gun club. Its bare bones right now but I'm putting a green dot on it as well as some nice optics on the top rail.

ruger-sr556.jpg

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You sir are the reason for all these mass shootings... :troll:

Anyway,

3312.jpg
SR9

Had two 45's but don't like those.. too much of a pistol for my taste.

I have a custom AR 15.
I don't have a pic of it.

• Dap
Reactions: Ill

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
You sir are the reason for all these mass shootings... :troll:

It's all my fault :smugdraper:

I've been looking to get an AR-15 for a few years now but after all these shootings it is impossible to get one without paying double market price. That's why I copped the Ruger 556 today. I walked in looking for an AR15 or S&W M&P .40 cal pistol but I saw the 556 and instantly knew it was a match made in heaven.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
It's all my fault :smugdraper:

I've been looking to get an AR-15 for a few years now but after all these shootings it is impossible to get one without paying double market price. That's why I copped the Ruger 556 today. I walked in looking for an AR15 or S&W M&P .40 cal pistol but I saw the 556 and instantly knew it was a match made in heaven.
I remember when all that fukk shyt popped off last year.... gun laws in MI immediately changed. I went to a cac (fareal CAC) gun show and was shocked! to find out I had to wait a few days to get a weapon.

Plus ammo prices went up. And you couldn't even get 30 round mags for a while because they were sold out.

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I remember when all that fukk shyt popped off last year.... gun laws in MI immediately changed. I went to a cac (fareal CAC) gun show and was shocked! to find out I had to wait a few days to get a weapon.

Plus ammo prices went up. And you couldn't even get 30 round mags for a while because they were sold out.

Every store in MA was sold out of AR's for the last 8 months. Back ordered waiting list is STILL 6+ months. Prices literally doubled overnight. It was rough living. Prices have finally come down but the supply is constrained. Ammo prices are outrageous. Everyone still thinks Obama is going to take away their weapons but IMO he's been very lax about them compared to expectations.

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
Come in here and share what you have and why you got it. LEGAL guns only. Don't expose yourself to the feds for them burners.

I have two handguns and just bought my first semi-auto rifle. I bought them for the range and for protection. I have a Class A license (permission to carry concealed). I live in MA and we have very strict gun laws.

First gun I bought was a 5-shooter Smith & Wesson Model 60 Pro Series .357 Special
52371-P-02.jpg

Its powerful and highly accurate but the handle is a little small to get a perfect grip on.

Next up, Ruger SR-22. I bought it as my carry weapon. It is very light and perfect for carrying. I have a red dot and flashlight on it as it's the weapon that I carry and use for home protection.

SR22-1.jpg

Lastly, today I bought this beast. After my trip to Israel I was inspired to finally 'pull the trigger' and get myself a rifle. I bought a Ruger SR-556. This will be strictly for the range and gun club. Its bare bones right now but I'm putting a green dot on it as well as some nice optics on the top rail.

ruger-sr556.jpg

the ruger remind me of the walther p99 or the beretta storm 9mm. i been wanting to get a 1911 for a minute

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Gotta sig p226. :blessed: What a great gun. Wherever you point, the bullet goes. I should have got the p229 though because its smaller. Ah well, still a great weapon.