Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

tahoj4

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
The house
Just left the range. We shot a .40 this time. Smithfield I believe. Had a hell of a kickback. Way more than the 9mm I shot last time. Did pretty good as far as hitting the targets. Can't say the same about the girl I hit on but you can't hit the bullseye on every shot you take. :francis:

Think I'm ready to apply for the permit tho. Get it out the way for now.

Depending on what you shot especially if it was a polymer framed handgun you will need to get someone to show you how to properly hold the gun. I had the same issue with a glock when I first started shooting. Once you get your hands in the proper position .40 is not that bad. If you are just start I would still recommend .9mm. Cheaper round more bullets in the weapon and easier to learn on.

tahoj4

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
The house
its ridiculous in the northeast. you have to get 3 reference letters signed, dated, with the person's name, phone number and address. like what does this prove exactly? you can just make up everything you write about the person. I thinks its for data collection so that they look up the people you associate with.

They just want to make it hard for minorities to buy guns. Do you know if those same laws apply to shotguns and rifles? I know in some states handguns have different laws when you attempt to purchase them.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps

j.smooth4

All Star
Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
M4 being phased out for new 7.62 rifle or 308.
US military is going back to the round it phased out in the 60s. LOL
BREAKING: 7.62mm Rifle to REPLACE M4 Carbine - Interim Combat Service Rifle Solicitation Released by US Army - The Firearm Blog

You can't make this shyt up. SMH
I'm guessing the SCAR or the GEn2 DPMS 308 platform will be selected
Hopefully it'll make ar-10s cheaper.

They originally stuck with the m4 due to the lighter weight and higher amount of ammo that could be carried

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Hopefully it'll make ar-10s cheaper.

They originally stuck with the m4 due to the lighter weight and higher amount of ammo that could be carried
From waht I've read the MIC wants to hand a deal on to FN and pick the SCAR.
That said from the requirements a Gen2 DPMS AR10 platform should eat the SCAR up, can't wait until the testing starts and see who submits.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
M4 being phased out for new 7.62 rifle or 308.
US military is going back to the round it phased out in the 60s. LOL
BREAKING: 7.62mm Rifle to REPLACE M4 Carbine - Interim Combat Service Rifle Solicitation Released by US Army - The Firearm Blog

You can't make this shyt up. SMH
I'm guessing the SCAR or the GEn2 DPMS 308 platform will be selected

I was just watching this video on the lwrc 6.8 and hickok was talking about the 5.56 rounds were getting complaints, from the service folks in the military and the next best option is 7.62 or .308.

Starts @ 3:00

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
I was just watching this video on the lwrc 6.8 and hickok was talking about the 5.56 rounds were getting complaints, from the service folks in the military and the next best option is 7.62 or .308.

Starts @ 3:00

yeah from what I've heard the 5.56 round isn't optimal for urban combat, like it was in the jungle.

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
For all those in my thread

Come here and soak knowledge

DMV brehs and Florida brehs i got u since i owned guns in both states

Im open ears for any one to drop some knowledge on me

Its just ridiculous how grown ass men especially brehs aint strapped up out here

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Shouldn't no black men be out in the street singing, chanting, dancing, and praying for a white savior when we have the tools to protect ourselves.
Damn shame how these liberals got blacks scared to protect themselves and relying on a white day to keep them save.
We should have gun clubs and proper training aimed at black americans popping up all over the south.