Plan on getting this some time in the future,seems decent

3313.jpg

Ruger® SR9c® Centerfire Pistol Model 3313

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
These guys that are coping their pistols, what prices are you paying since the price of guns has went up. I'm trying to see what everyone else is paying. I'm looking to get me a couple of more guns myself.

I bought my glock in 2011 and beretta in early 2012.

Glock was $500 new cuz they gave me a discount for paying cash.

Beretta was used and cost like $575. An I got it at a different store. The spot I bought the glock from closed down and was demolished :sadcam:

Sent from my iPhone 7S using Tapatalk

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
ok brehs need your advice so i moved from jersey to the midwest , living in a state now with pretty much the most open gun laws u can imagine, i can walk into a walmart show my license and buy a dam assault rifle , just found this out two days ago btw :ohmy:, all i really need papers for is for a concealed carried which am not interested at the moment

anyways i need advice on a good gun to buy for the house , went to one of the local gun shops and they had tons of shotty and rifles , owner this white dude was giving me :birdman: whole time i was there so didnt ask him , so am looking for a shot gun or semi -auto trying to spend about $500 tops , want something light durable, safe and gets the job done if need be

:heh: these are the gun laws where i live now

Rifles and Shotguns
Permit to purchase rifles and shotguns? No
Registration of rifles and shotguns? No
Licensing of owners of rifles and shotguns? No
Permit to carry rifles and shotguns? No

Handguns

Permit to purchase handgun? No
Registration of handguns? No
Licensing of owners of handguns? No
Permit to carry handguns? Yes as of Jan. 1, 2007.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Or u can just go to the gunshow and get ammo in bulk for half the price :lupe:

I got a 500 round box for 199

:aicmon: there's no gun shows in Chicago. The best place for ammo here is Walmart but only 1 Walmart sells ammo I know of and it's way out in the burbs. A box of 50 .40 S&w is $18 there, so for 500, that'd be $180 :leon:

Sent from my iPhone 7S using Tapatalk

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
ok brehs need your advice so i moved from jersey to the midwest , living in a state now with pretty much the most open gun laws u can imagine, i can walk into a walmart show my license and buy a dam assault rifle , just found this out two days ago btw :ohmy:, all i really need papers for is for a concealed carried which am not interested at the moment

anyways i need advice on a good gun to buy for the house , went to one of the local gun shops and they had tons of shotty and rifles , owner this white dude was giving me :birdman: whole time i was there so didnt ask him , so am looking for a shot gun or semi -auto trying to spend about $500 tops , want something light durable, safe and gets the job done if need be

:heh: these are the gun laws where i live now

Rifles and Shotguns
Permit to purchase rifles and shotguns? No
Registration of rifles and shotguns? No
Licensing of owners of rifles and shotguns? No
Permit to carry rifles and shotguns? No

Handguns

Permit to purchase handgun? No
Registration of handguns? No
Licensing of owners of handguns? No
Permit to carry handguns? Yes as of Jan. 1, 2007.

Which state you in breh? I was in Colorado. Anyway. Get that remington shot gun..a poster on her scooped me to this..., get that glock 22 with a light attachment. I think you can get extended clips still for this. I will post up pics later