Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
These guys that are coping their pistols, what prices are you paying since the price of guns has went up. I'm trying to see what everyone else is paying. I'm looking to get me a couple of more guns myself.

Schmoove

All Star
Daps
These guys that are coping their pistols, what prices are you paying since the price of guns has went up. I'm trying to see what everyone else is paying. I'm looking to get me a couple of more guns myself.

My P95, a box of Federal & an extra mag wasn't even $400 :smugcena:

Picked it up from a local junt. Larry's Pistol and Pawn | Huntsville, AL

Schmoove

All Star
Daps
I thought about trying to start a Black gun owners organization.

Kinda like the NRA, but for nikkaz :myman:

SwagmundFreud

Superstar
Daps
My baby :lawd:

24pe0hw.jpg

SwagmundFreud

Superstar
Daps
:wtf: is that? I mean that brand/model is unfamiliar to me.

the guy who owns the company who makes these firearms was apart of the kel tec brand. he left and started a brand new company. the company is new, less than ten years old.

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Listen up. Living in Kenya where guns are difficult to get legally I'll say any black man living in the US and not practicing the 2nd amendment rights deserves all the shyt that befalls him. I've survived a home invasion and will tell you this-at such times all your theories about equity,poverty and empathy for the poor are like the disconncted musings of a gazelle in the lions jaws.
Having a gun isn't a security blanket, it gives you the option of being more than a meek grass eater when the monsters are out hunting. Trust me,there are monsters amongst us.
Ideally a 357 or 45 is better than a 9. I know a guy who stopped who stopped 14 9 milly rounds 5 years back! He's still around. IMO,Glocks aren't for me;am old school and don't like the plastic,give me a double stack para ordnance. Berettas are also overrated while Ceska build quality leaves a lot to be desired.
Am not a fan of women shooters or gun owners. They're temperamentally unfit to handle them maturely.

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Listen up. Living in Kenya where guns are difficult to get legally I'll say any black man living in the US and not practicing the 2nd amendment rights deserves all the shyt that befalls him. I've survived a home invasion and will tell you this-at such times all your theories about equity,poverty and empathy for the poor are like the disconncted musings of a gazelle in the lions jaws.
Having a gun isn't a security blanket, it gives you the option of being more than a meek grass eater when the monsters are out hunting. Trust me,there are monsters amongst us.
Ideally a 357 or 45 is better than a 9. I know a guy who stopped who stopped 14 9 milly rounds 5 years back! He's still around. IMO,Glocks aren't for me;am old school and don't like the plastic,give me a double stack para ordnance type. Berettas are also overrated while Ceska build quality leaves a lot to be desired.
Am not a fan of women shooters or gun owners. They're temperamentally unfit to handle them maturely.